Wttf cubs ttm

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

r5-grnd-pndr

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
My five year old is getting interested in ttm autographs of cubs players but I wanted to see if i can find some on here to hold him over until some start rolling in. Not looking for anything spectacular. Let I know what you have and what your looking for trade.

Please excuse any delay in getting back to you, we've brought our seasonal fire guys on and pretty busy with training..

May want to check out Tony Kozelichki he is a member here on the bench I have got some very nice cub ttms from him great member to deal with

ground pounder~
Hello. I have a lot of Cubs ttms from the '80s--'90s era, not sure if that is the time period your young son is interested in. I started to list what I have on your thread, which involves methodically copying and pasting from my master list. But I stopped as I remembered you had stood me up on a hockey trade some time back, never returned my multitudes of emails back to you. Yes, I know you are a firefighter, but it doesn't take much to let someone know you aren't available.... that being said, if you want me to list those Cub signed cards I will be happy to engage as long as you are going to fulfill your part. LMK..... Rooster.

P.S. Your pm box is full....

ground pounder~
Hello. I have a lot of Cubs ttms from the '80s--'90s era, not sure if that is the time period your young son is interested in. I started to list what I have on your thread, which involves methodically copying and pasting from my master list. But I stopped as I remembered you had stood me up on a hockey trade some time back, never returned my multitudes of emails back to you. Yes, I know you are a firefighter, but it doesn't take much to let someone know you aren't available.... that being said, if you want me to list those Cub signed cards I will be happy to engage as long as you are going to fulfill your part. LMK..... Rooster.

P.S. Your pm box is full....

Sorry for any past issues. I don't dabble in hockey too much could you refresh my memory. If it was for proberts, I though I had pmed you back because it was a .30 trade. I apologize for the inconvenience. If you have a needs list let me know and I'll see if I have anything to offer before you list anything.

Thanks for your time

I have this card;
1992 Donruss - Scanlan, B. - Cubs
1983 Donruss - Molinaro B. - Cubs
1988 Score - Dunston, S. - Cubs

LMK if you would be interested in these older Cub autographs.
I would be interested in cards of A. Rod, Griffey, Thomas, Maddux, Jeter, Pujols, Thome, Trout, Posey, Goldschmidt, Altuve.