WTTF: John Means 2019 Parallels/AUs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thebradau

All-Star
4.90 star(s)
looking for 2019 John Means parallels and AUs from Topps/Bowman products

Last edited:
As a Tiger fan, I’ve pinned hopes on this new, young group. Looking for first chromes, colors, numbered and AU (topps and bowman products only, please) of:

Isaac Paredes (2018 BC, 2020 BC)
Riley Greene (2019, 2020 products)
Tarik Skubal (2020 products)
Willi Castro (2020 products)
Matt Manning (2016 products)
Spencer Torkelson (2020 Bowman products)
We may have talked before. I do have a Manning bowman chrome draft auto. I also have have a 2019 Greene rookie refractor and his "green" Franchise insert...breakout...... Currently collecting 2018-2020 bowman chrome draft. Always willing to trade. Don

I have his 2020 Topps Stadium Club Chrome of Willi Castro Tigers rc for trade...any base from the 2020 Topps Stadium Club Chrome for trade? Best regards, David

We may have talked before. I do have a Manning bowman chrome draft auto. I also have have a 2019 Greene rookie refractor and his "green" Franchise insert...breakout...... Currently collecting 2018-2020 bowman chrome draft. Always willing to trade. Don
hi don. we tried before. i can use all, but my only BCD is a 2014 PSA 10 Rhys Hoskins. i have some remaining on this thread, if it helps: https://thebenchtrading.com/threads/rcs-rc-parallels-au-ft.469001/

I have his 2020 Topps Stadium Club Chrome of Willi Castro Tigers rc for trade...any base from the 2020 Topps Stadium Club Chrome for trade? Best regards, David
hi DK! unfortunately, i do not have any 2020 SC Chrome. Thank you though.

Any Interest in these 2. LMK DG

2020 Bowman Sterling Prospects #BPR-44 Tarik Skubal
2020 Bowman Sterling Prospects #BPR-48 Riley Greene

Any 2020 topps update gold ...if no gold any twins cards for trade? Best regards, David
while i havent purchased any 2020 product, i have these twins if needed:
2012 Topps Heritage Liam Hendriks RC
2013 BCP Byron Buxton

Do you still have the 2016 Lewis refractor? Don
I do, yes. I forgot that was from draft. It is available.

Any Interest in these 2. LMK DG

2020 Bowman Sterling Prospects #BPR-44 Tarik Skubal
2020 Bowman Sterling Prospects #BPR-48 Riley Greene
hi DG. I am all set on Sterling for now unless #d or colored but thank you

2013 BCP Byron Buxton. This works for me. Okay to post the trade or if u don't have the time...let me know and I'll post it for us....Pwe is okay with me. Best regards, David
posted. thank you DK for another easy deal.

I also pulled a 2nd year Greene out of 2020 as well as the other Tiger prospects. Don

Hi Don. Unless they’re refractor or numbered, I’m good on base chrome 2020 BCP.
Lmk what we may work out for the Greene’s and Manning auto

Hi Don. Unless they’re refractor or numbered, I’m good on base chrome 2020 BCP.
Lmk what we may work out for the Greene’s and Manning auto
I have one 2019 Greene refractor...........and pretty much all the Tiger 2020 Refractors except the "big Guy" thor......did not pull him. Would you do the 2016 Lewis refractor for the 2019 Riley Greene refractor and the lot of tiger rookie prospects I pulled. Can not send along the Green Refractor of Greene from 2019...Paid to much for it. Did you get any 2020 bowman chrome draft besides Tigers. there are certain guys I am chasing. don

I have one 2019 Greene refractor...........and pretty much all the Tiger 2020 Refractors except the "big Guy" thor......did not pull him. Would you do the 2016 Lewis refractor for the 2019 Riley Greene refractor and the lot of tiger rookie prospects I pulled. Can not send along the Green Refractor of Greene from 2019...Paid to much for it. Did you get any 2020 bowman chrome draft besides Tigers. there are certain guys I am chasing. don

Thank you but I’m not too keen on trading down that far on lewis. I could offer the Lewis (50) and the psa 10 2014 chrome Hoskins (40) for Manning (50) Greene ref (25) and a few of the base refs from 2020 to even up

Thank you but I’m not too keen on trading down that far on lewis. I could offer the Lewis (50) and the psa 10 2014 chrome Hoskins (40) for Manning (50) Greene ref (25) and a few of the base refs from 2020 to even up
Thanks. But, I think Greene rookie refractor will end up like Lewis and Manning is an auto. We tired.......In a small trade I would trade the 2020 Det. Prospects tpwards any blue blues that you might have........Not star sky blues. I have a friend who is putting the set together. In any case if no trade.....Hopefully we can trade another time. Stay well. Happy New Year. Don

Hi.. Just got a trade in the mail One was a Cruz Bowman chrome draft purple refractor. do you need that Tiger card? Not a big trade. Don

Hi don. It’s not a priority, but depending on what you want I could probably use it. Would love to expand - I just don’t have much draft ( haven’t purchased any new product since 2016)

Hi don. It’s not a priority, but depending on what you want I could probably use it. Would love to expand - I just don’t have much draft ( haven’t purchased any new product since 2016)
I have this last thought. These are the 2020 refractors I have of Tiger prospects...# 11,33,54,144,180. A purple refractor of Cruz #11. I also have these Thor inserts.Greatness, 20/20, Franchise Futures...... Since I live in central PA...I have Pitts. and Balt. guys to trade with....Any bowman Chrome Draft base.of 2015 Mountcastle #80, Hayes #137...from 2016 collecting N. Jones, Luzardo, and Kirilloff. I hope we can do something.even small.....plmk. I you think I am being a pain. Sorry. Just like trading. If you need names of those prospect refractors I can provide that. Don

I have this last thought. These are the 2020 refractors I have of Tiger prospects...# 11,33,54,144,180. A purple refractor of Cruz #11. I also have these Thor inserts.Greatness, 20/20, Franchise Futures...... Since I live in central PA...I have Pitts. and Balt. guys to trade with....Any bowman Chrome Draft base.of 2015 Mountcastle #80, Hayes #137...from 2016 collecting N. Jones, Luzardo, and Kirilloff. I hope we can do something.even small.....plmk. I you think I am being a pain. Sorry. Just like trading. If you need names of those prospect refractors I can provide that. Don
no need to apologize. i appreciate the effort! Literally, everything i have FT that isnt PC is listed in my threads. I don't open new product (one 2013 topps update hanger pack and one 2016 heritage blaster is all i've bought in the last 7 years :/) so I don't have any extra. I used to go to the shop and grab singles but with the pandemic, that's no longer an option for me. If you see anything on those threads, LMK.

Besides Willi Castro, I've included some others as well:

201932DonrussPink ParallelChristin StewartRC
2019ROYF-10Bowman ChromeRookie Of The Year FavoritesChristin StewartRC
2019ROYF3Bowman ChromeRookie Of The Year FavoritesDawel LugoRC
2019ROTF-10Bowman ChromeRookie Of The Year FavoritesChristin StewartRC
201932Donruss Christin StewartRC
2019205Donruss Grayson GreinerRC
2019560Topps Victor ReyesRC
2019560Topps Victor ReyesRC
202026Topps ChromePink RefractorTravis DemeritteRC
202065Panini Diamond KingsRed FrameWilli CastroRC
2020126Stadium Club Travis DemeritteRC