WTTF: Fred McGriff 1986 Donruss rookies

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CP10

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Hello fellow Benchers,

I'm looking for some 1986 McGriff donruss rookies. If you have any to trade, please hit me up and let me know what you're looking for. Hopefully we can work something out.

Thanks a lot,
Chris

Totally agree. His numbers got lost in the steroid explosion. Still the best follow-through of all time!

Hello fellow Benchers,

I'm looking for some 1986 McGriff donruss rookies. If you have any to trade, please hit me up and let me know what you're looking for. Hopefully we can work something out.

Thanks a lot,
Chris
Just taking a shot........Breaking up my 96 Bowman Best refractor and atomic refractor set...Do you need McGriff. Don

Just taking a shot........Breaking up my 96 Bowman Best refractor and atomic refractor set...Do you need McGriff. Don
I don't "need" them, but I'd be interested in the atomic. What are you looking for?

$15.00 delivered.....Or...willing to trade for prospects from bowman chrome draft. Thanks for your time. Don
How's the condition? Any surface scratches? Clean, Mint card?
Are you talking about 2020 bowman draft or prospects in general?

How's the condition? Any surface scratches? Clean, Mint card?
Are you talking about 2020 bowman draft or prospects in general?
When to my McGriff box.......I have 2 92 Leaf black golds.Ha.......But, I do have 6 .1986 McGriff rookies. plmk. Don

Got a couple McGriffs, but can always use more!!

Will look at 87 topps and 87 Fleer updates as well.

Thanks!

Hello fellow Benchers,

Thanks a lot,
Chris
I have the 86 Donruss - have you any Roger Clemens to trade? Thanks, Rich

Are you looking for any specific Clemens? I’m sure i have a few. I’ll send you a PM
I super collect the Rocket and don't have a want list. Can help you by saying I DO NOT need anything prior to 1998. DO NOT need any commons prior to 2019. Hope that saves u some time. Thanks, Rich

I super collect the Rocket and don't have a want list. Can help you by saying I DO NOT need anything prior to 1998. DO NOT need any commons prior to 2019. Hope that saves u some time. Thanks, Rich
Haha yeah, that pretty much wipes out anything I have. I'll let you know if I can come with anything else, but looks unlikely.

Haha yeah, that pretty much wipes out anything I have. I'll let you know if I can come with anything else, but looks unlikely.
Well, if u don't find any, I do need trade bait cards. They would have to be newer Rookie Cards. LMK Thanks, Rich