WTTF: Gary Carter

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Would you be interested in trading for these
2006 Topps Rookie Reprint (ROOKIE OF THE WEEK)

E.Banks, J.Bench, W.Boggs, G.Brett, R.Clemens, B.Gibson, T.Gwynn, R.Henderson, R.Jackson, H.Killebrew, C.Ripken, F.Robinson, B.Robinson, R.Sandberg, T.Seaver, M.Schmidt, O.Smith

They are a very handsome set, this is what I have of a partial offering...
I have the rookie of the week set. thanks!

Looking to add to my Gary Carter collection. Looking for just about anything I don't currently have and will look at all tradelists or offers. So let me know if you want to trade.
I'm working on creating a master list of Gary Carter cards so eventually I'll have a wantlist. thx Ron

Tradelist:
http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showthread.php/450755-Tradelist

This is a partial list so if you don't see anything, then ask. I will do my best to respond as quickly as I can.
I have his topps rookie........However...Looking for newer prospects. Please PM if interested. Don

Hi

Would you be interested in this 2002 Fleer Fall Classics October Legends Game Used Dual #9 Lenny Dykstra Bat/Gary Carter Jsy Team: New York Mets $20.00

lmk if interested.

Henry

Attachments

• Gary Carter GU.jpg
    Gary Carter GU.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 0
Looking to add to my Gary Carter collection. Looking for just about anything I don't currently have and will look at all tradelists or offers. So let me know if you want to trade.
I'm working on creating a master list of Gary Carter cards so eventually I'll have a wantlist. thx Ron

Tradelist:
http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showthread.php/450755-Tradelist

This is a partial list so if you don't see anything, then ask. I will do my best to respond as quickly as I can.
I have these if you want them and I will mail them out to you. Mike
1988 Topps Super Star Mini Sticker #49
1992 Fleer All-Stars #21 of 24

As for Gary Carter, I have:
2021 Donruss - Career Stat Line - Gary Carter Retro 87 - ser# 331/371

If you can use it, please see my signature for my trade list / set needs.

can you use any ogf these:

gary carter: 78 t120

80 topps 70, (2)

81 topps 660,

83 t 404, 370

84 topps1,393, 450,

85 topps 230(2) donruss 55

05 diamond king heritage collection12

08 topps ring of honor