WTTF: GI JOE Action Figures from 1982 to 1994

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Scobes

HOF
5.00 star(s)
Hey Everyone -

I am looking to trade for (or possibly buy) the 3.75" GI JOE A Real American Hero action figures that ran from 1982 to 1994. They do not need to be complete with all accessories, in fact, sometimes I prefer just the figure itself. I prefer the figures to be in good shape with no broken thumbs or crotch pieces and able to stand on their own. I'm not looking for vehicles or accessories, but I'll take a look at anything. Let me know what you have and what you're looking for in return. Pictures are appreciated. Thanks!!

Scobes

Example of figure:
-6547574611930414746.jpg

20230127_121457.jpg

Check out my Classified and ValaVerse Action Force collection! (Yes, I know I need a '22 SDCC Serpentor :cry: )

I do have almost all of the '82 - '94 figures (and all of the 25th Annivesary) figures all 100% complete with their filecards but they aren't for sale/trade and they are put away... I have a ton of 100% complete vehicles, too.
---also have the 15th anniversary TRU figures and most of the 2000-2002 GI Joe Collection and then a bunch more of the GvC, Spy Troops and Valor vs. Venom figs, as well.

comics-wise: I also have "almost" the full run of the Marvel series (and Special Missions), most of the Devil's Due/Image stuff and a good chunk of the IDW comics!

I even have a Cobra Tattoo on my left arm... got it in '03, I think.

Last edited:
View attachment 84758

Check out my Classified and ValaVerse Action Force collection! (Yes, I know I need a '22 SDCC Serpentor :cry: )

I do have almost all of the '82 - '94 figures (and all of the 25th Annivesary) figures all 100% complete with their filecards but they aren't for sale/trade and they are put away... I have a ton of 100% complete vehicles, too.
---also have the 15th anniversary TRU figures and most of the 2000-2002 GI Joe Collection and then a bunch more of the GvC, Spy Troops and Valor vs. Venom figs, as well.

comics-wise: I also have "almost" the full run of the Marvel series (and Special Missions), most of the Devil's Due/Image stuff and a good chunk of the IDW comics!

I even have a Cobra Tattoo on my left arm... got it in '03, I think.

Wow!!!

Hey Everyone -

Trying again to see if anyone has any GIJOE figures to trade! LMK. Thanks!

Scobes

Scott,
Are you collecting the 6" Classified line?
I saw Stalker, Xamot and Tomax for $5.99 at Ross and Dusty and Zarana for $4.99 at Ollie's (I'm hoping to score some Crimson Guardsmen for $4.99, but no luck so far). I did get a Nightforce Big Ben, Range-Viper, Python Patrol Vypra, Low-Light, Grunt, Tunnel Rat, Tiger Force Flint and a Tele-Viper w/ Trouble Bubble all in the mail this week, though!
LMK, if you want me to keep an eye out for anyone if you're collecting that line at all.

@K.C._Royals!

Hi Quinton -

Thanks for the info! I am only looking for the original ARAH line, even though I think they are really cool. What it comes down to is that I already collect too much stuff, so collecting all these cool modern toys would be too much. I do check them out every time I'm in a store though!

Scobes