WTTF: Keston Hiura (Brewers) RCs/Parallels/#d/Autos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Looking for more Keston Hiura parallels. Please let me know if you have any to trade.
Thanks!
Jeff

I have a 2020 Topps Gold Label Gold Framed Auto Yellow Hiura 1/1 and a 2020 Topps Archives Mini Auto #/40 Hiura if interested, only looking for high end stuff for those though

I have a 2020 Topps Gold Label Gold Framed Auto Yellow Hiura 1/1 and a 2020 Topps Archives Mini Auto #/40 Hiura if interested, only looking for high end stuff for those though

What sort of trade value do you have on the Gold Label?

I have two 2019 update Hiura RCs. Also from your other threads, I have two 2013 update yelich RCs.
I’m looking for Soto, Riley Greene

Probably a beckett value of around 200-250 is what I was thinking

Okay, thanks. Just more than I'm looking to put into his non-rookie cards, right now, so I'll pass.
I have two 2019 update Hiura RCs. Also from your other threads, I have two 2013 update yelich RCs.
I’m looking for Soto, Riley Greene
I can use them! Pending condition of the Yelich RCs, I could trade a 2018 Topps Update Juan Soto PSA 9 for the 4 of them. Hard to do BV with graded, but looking at recent sales (Roughly $50-65 on Soto 9s, $20-30 on Yelich RCs and $1 on Kestons) it seems pretty fair. Let me know what you think, and please send pics of the Yelich cards if you're considering.
Thanks,
Jeff