WTTF: Malik Willis

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lefty

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
I am no longer looking for Malik Willis cards....Thanks!

Last edited:
Looking for pretty much anything. I do not have any FB from the last couple years but I do have some to trade. I have a little Baseball, Hockey and TONS of racing available to trade as well. Will consider purchasing bigger lots but with shipping I'm not really looking to buy any singles unless maybe a bigger card. If you have anything just let me know who/what you are looking for in return....Thanks!

I just got a retail blue 2022 Select Draft Picks Willis yesterday.
Please check the link in my signature to find it and other Titans cards.

Looking for Carolina Hurricanes and Kansas City Royals in return. Would also take certain Nashville Predators (mainly Josi).

Hi. lmk if you need any of my willis cards. ill be looking for decent baseball rookies. thanks. Larry

2022 BOWMAN UNIVERSITY CHROME # 29 MALIK WILLIS ROOKIE REFRACTOR SSP
2022 BOWMAN UNIVERSITY # 29 ROOKIE
2022 BOWMAN UNIVERSITY # 94 ROOKIE X-2
2022 BOWMAN UNIVERSITY GOLDEN BOY # 14 ROOKIE
2022 PANINI CHRONICLES # 12 ROOKIE

Looking for pretty much anything. I do not have any FB from the last couple years but I do have some to trade. I have a little Baseball, Hockey and TONS of racing available to trade as well. Will consider purchasing bigger lots but with shipping I'm not really looking to buy any singles unless maybe a bigger card. If you have anything just let me know who/what you are looking for in return....Thanks!
i have bulk nascar $30 plus shipping for a medium flat rate box over 1000 card if interested all yr and brands

I have Bowman University Chrome Pink Refractors both the 1st Bowman and the other version as well let me know if you can use them I can send you scans if you want to see the cards. Thanks

Have some Donruss Elite & Illusions RCs. Do you have any Dwight Freeney, Marvin Harrison or McNabb?

Sorry for the lack of responses on this post. After a couple of weeks I kind of stopped following it. Now with the Titans drafting Will Levis I'm guessing Willis will see little to no playing time or may no longer be with the Titans. So with that being said I am no longer looking for his stuff.

now that's a late reply if I ever saw one I posted on this thread like 3+ months ago lol. It's all good I have the Levis in Bowman as well.

Sorry for the lack of responses on this post. After a couple of weeks I kind of stopped following it. Now with the Titans drafting Will Levis I'm guessing Willis will see little to no playing time or may no longer be with the Titans. So with that being said I am no longer looking for his stuff.
Do you have any players of interest?