WTTF Maton & Moniak Rookies / 1st bowman

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

newguy338

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
need 3 2021 mickey moniak rookies. I have base topps, fire, and GQ, green wave prizm... could use anything else (including parallels of those).

need 8 nick maton 2021 RC or bowman 1st. I have the heritage high# rc, need everything else. paper, chrome, parallels, whatever.

also need some 22 heritage SP and parallels of harper and ruth from 2021/2022 products.

*** have a case worth of 2022 series 2 to trade *** will be listing that stuff next week.

Last edited:
need 3 2021 mickey moniak rookies. I have base topps, fire, and GQ, green wave prizm... could use anything else (including parallels of those).

need 8 nick maton 2021 RC or bowman 1st. I have the heritage high# rc, need everything else. paper, chrome, parallels, whatever.

also need some 22 heritage SP and parallels of harper and ruth from 2021/2022 products.

*** have a case worth of 2022 series 2 to trade *** will be listing that stuff next week.
I have a Maton Sapphire rookie and a Moniak bowman chrome draft rookie refractor and rookie GREEN refractor. Willing to trade. Better @ PM. Don

Please let me know if you have any interest on this one. I like your Yadi Molina Box Topper and your Berrios GU card.
Thanks.

Mickey Moniak.jpg

I have a 2021 Bowman’s Best Maton RC Refractor Auto - do you have any Home Field Advantage cards from Series 2?