WTTF Matt Nokes, Jason Grilli, Liam Hendriks...lots of their base needed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2011 Justin Morneau Topps Chrome Orange Refractor 154 Twins. This one works for the trade! I can also throw in two base cards from the 2102 topps chrome. Okay to post it or let me know and I'll post it. Best regards, David

I have the Bowman and Bowman Platinum Hendriks, and I might even have a nicer Hendriks for you that I need to look for. I collect Brewers (Rickie Weeks and Craig Counsell and prospects for the most part), and a few other players as well. Could probably get you some Tigers you need as well. I'll let you know if I can find the other Hendriks. Thanks - David.

2011 Justin Morneau Topps Chrome Orange Refractor 154 Twins. This one works for the trade! I can also throw in two base cards from the 2102 topps chrome. Okay to post it or let me know and I'll post it. Best regards, David

That's fine. I have posted. Feel free to include whatever you believe is fair. =)

I have the Bowman and Bowman Platinum Hendriks, and I might even have a nicer Hendriks for you that I need to look for. I collect Brewers (Rickie Weeks and Craig Counsell and prospects for the most part), and a few other players as well. Could probably get you some Tigers you need as well. I'll let you know if I can find the other Hendriks. Thanks - David.

David - I should have plenty of Brewers you will like in my trade list. I should have tons of Weekses and Counsells in my base lists as well; they're not on the list of players I usually pull for the detailed insert/cool card list. Feel free to look or I can look for you. I'll update my lists in a few minutes, too.

David - I should have plenty of Brewers you will like in my trade list. I should have tons of Weekses and Counsells in my base lists as well; they're not on the list of players I usually pull for the detailed insert/cool card list. Feel free to look or I can look for you. I'll update my lists in a few minutes, too.

I couldn't find any Counsells on the tradelist, but I did find these 2 Weeks that I need:

2012 Topps Chrome 147 purple refractor
2012 Topps Gypsy Queen 158 gypsy queen back mini

I could also use this one: 2011 Topps Finest Freshmen Craig Kimbrel

I found the Liam Hendriks 2012 Topps Golden Moments auto that I thought I had, so I have that plus the Bowman/Bowman Platinum Hendriks cards for you. Let me know if we can work out a trade. Thanks - David.

I couldn't find any Counsells on the tradelist, but I did find these 2 Weeks that I need:

I could also use this one: 2011 Topps Finest Freshmen Craig Kimbrel

I found the Liam Hendriks 2012 Topps Golden Moments auto that I thought I had, so I have that plus the Bowman/Bowman Platinum Hendriks cards for you. Let me know if we can work out a trade. Thanks - David.

I have pulled the following for you:
2011 Topps Finest Freshmen Craig Kimbrel

Unless my spreadsheets are wrong, I have the following base cards:
2010 Topps #53 Craig Counsell x 2
2009 Topps #372 Rickie Weeks
2010 Topps Heritage #211 Rickie Weeks
2011 Topps Heritage #208 Rickie Weeks

How close are we if I wanted to trade for the Bowman/Bowman Platinum and the Golden Moments auto?

I have pulled the following for you:
2011 Topps Finest Freshmen Craig Kimbrel

Unless my spreadsheets are wrong, I have the following base cards:
2010 Topps #53 Craig Counsell x 2
2009 Topps #372 Rickie Weeks
2010 Topps Heritage #211 Rickie Weeks
2011 Topps Heritage #208 Rickie Weeks

How close are we if I wanted to trade for the Bowman/Bowman Platinum and the Golden Moments auto?

Close enough. I have all of the base cards you listed, but thanks for checking. Go ahead and post up the 3-for-3 trade if that works for you. Thanks - David.

Need any of these?

Name Card Card #
Liam Hendriks 2012 Bowman Platinum #3
Liam Hendriks 2012 Bowman Platinum Gold #3
Liam Hendriks 2012 Finest #77
Liam Hendriks 2012 Topps Heritage RS w/ Joe Benson, Chris Parmelee & Kyle Waldrop #333
Matt Moore 2012 Topps Heritage RS w/ Liam Hendriks, Alex Liddi & Chris Schwinden #191

Need any of these?

Name Card Card #
Liam Hendriks 2012 Bowman Platinum #3
Liam Hendriks 2012 Topps Heritage RS w/ Joe Benson, Chris Parmelee & Kyle Waldrop #333
Matt Moore 2012 Topps Heritage RS w/ Liam Hendriks, Alex Liddi & Chris Schwinden #191

I need the following:

What would you like in return?

Pulled a 2012 topps update silk collection Jason Grilli #'d 03/50 today. I would be looking for needs on my website or 2012 current Orioles.
Thanks,
Trish

Do you have any of my wants in my signature?

I need the following:

What would you like in return?

I have these Liam Henricks cards FT:

2010 Bowman Chrome Prospects #BCP183
2012 Bowman RC #208
2012 Topps Heritage RC #89
2012 Topps Heritage RC #191

I'd need other Minnesota Twins cards in return or cards for my player collections listed in my sig (my player haves are listed on my site). Thanks.

I found these two Jason Grilli rookie cards:
1998 Bowman’s Best #156
1998 Bowman Chrome #359

Would you be able to part with these two in a pwe deal?
2010 Topps Chrome Jesse English blue refractor 27/199
2008 Alex Rodriguez Upper Deck X Xponential 2 X2-RO

-Jason