Wttf new hall of fame autos in your favor. New Cards added 5/9/22

Dashcol

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
There’s some HOF autos in my thread I posted below. Let me know if any of those interest you and maybe we can work something out!

cardmasters

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
(HOF) Bench, Johnny - 2021 Topps Chrome Black #CBA-JB GOLD PARALLEL 42/50 Depending on trade value and what you like of mine I can use that

Also I am not sure if you still want those bat relics if so I can trade them in your favor for your low end hall of fame auto

Dashcol

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
(HOF) Bench, Johnny - 2021 Topps Chrome Black #CBA-JB GOLD PARALLEL 42/50 Depending on trade value and what you like of mine I can use that

Also I am not sure if you still want those bat relics if so I can trade them in your favor for your low end hall of fame auto
Yes, I would like some of those bat relics.
I could use these:
2014 topps tribute to the throne rod carew rca $8 this is #25
Gary Sheffield 2003 topps gallery gallery originals go-gs $5
George Brett 2001 fleer legacy hit kings
Tony Gwynn 2002 Sweet Spot Classics Game Bat BTG $3
Wade Boggs 2005 donruss greats hall of fame souvenirs hofs-28 $3

As far as the Bench, it’s BV is $300, not sure what I would be looking for on it, but most the cards I like I would be trading down for, and I need to decide how much I am willing to do that.

cardmasters

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Make a offer for the low end relics for hall of fame autos because not sure which hall of fame autos you want. Also I will pass on the bench.

Dashcol

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Make a offer for the low end relics for hall of fame autos because not sure which hall of fame autos you want. Also I will pass on the bench.
Which autos other than the Bench? It might be better to look at those and see what I am willing to trade for it based off that, I would rather trade an auto that you want vice choosing a random one.

cardmasters

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Rank most wanted to least wanted

(HOF) Kell, George - 2004 Fleer Greats #GBA-GK
(HOF) Trammell, Alan - 2004 Fleer Greats #GBA-AT
HOF) Smith, Ozzie - 2016 Tier 1 #T1A-OS GOLD INK 07/25
(HOF) Molitor, Paul - 2000 Fleer Greats of the Game
(HOF) Eckersley, Dennis - 2021 Tribute #TA-DE 139/199

Dashcol

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Rank most wanted to least wanted

(HOF) Kell, George - 2004 Fleer Greats #GBA-GK
(HOF) Trammell, Alan - 2004 Fleer Greats #GBA-AT
HOF) Smith, Ozzie - 2016 Tier 1 #T1A-OS GOLD INK 07/25
(HOF) Molitor, Paul - 2000 Fleer Greats of the Game
(HOF) Eckersley, Dennis - 2021 Tribute #TA-DE 139/199
I would be okay with any of those other than the Smith auto. I put in the BV below.

George Kell - $15
Alan Trammell - $25
Paul Molitor - $50
Dennis Eckersley - $25

The total you had on the relics I could use is $17 plus whatever the Brett was, I just didn’t see a price on it. You stated 2x value from that list, but I don’t need that. I could do the Kell straight up for them, or find something to add for the others.

cardmasters

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Actually those are not book values but was trying to sell them. I have not bought a book guide for a long time so can you check for book value 2x in your favor. I stop buying book guides due to I am lucky to get a trade in a month and wasn't worth paying $10 a month

Dashcol

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Actually those are not book values but was trying to sell them. I have not bought a book guide for a long time so can you check for book value 2x in your favor. I stop buying book guides due to I am lucky to get a trade in a month and wasn't worth paying $10 a month
Gotcha. I am also fine with going by SV, all that really matters to me is everyone is happy at the end of the trade.

I could do the Kell and the Eckersley together for the small lot of relics.

newguy338

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
have any use for 2021 topps chrome black Bert Blyleven hof auto gold /50?

interested in these:

2009 topps tribute Ryan Howard ttar-rh #50 $20
22011 topps tribute Ryan Howard tatr-rh $20-$30 (Triple Relic)
Carlos Ruiz 2005 leaf certified materials 203 #499 $8
Carlos Ruiz 2006 upper deck special endorsements se-rc $5
2009 topps tribute ryan howard 50 #99 $3-$5