wttf new trade bait

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

If I am trading up $25 or $30-$35 cash value.

for the morgan auto
heres some i have,i can get u the details if interested
dawson sweet spot auto
biggio five star auto
lou piniella archives encased sealed auto/22
jim rice museum auto
severino gypsy quenn auto
alomar tek auto
killebrew gu bv$40
ryan gu
nick foles auto
zach ertz auto/gu rc

Last edited:
I don't trade by book value but at ebay buy it now prices. I can do the morgan for the biggio and $5 cash or a couple of nice hall of fame game used that can get around $10.

I don't trade by book value but at ebay buy it now prices. I can do the morgan for the biggio and $5 cash or a couple of nice hall of fame game used that can get around $10.

no thanks
buy it now prices? ($78,000 BIN 1990 fleer uribe), do you mean completed auction sold prices?

Sorry for the confusion but I value cards on the higher ended price auctions and stuff that has been sold and completed on buy it now. As you can see on ebay Joe morgan for $25-35 would be cheapest mlb uniform you can get.

Sorry for the confusion but I value cards on the higher ended price auctions and stuff that has been sold and completed on buy it now. As you can see on ebay Joe morgan for $25-35 would be cheapest mlb uniform you can get.

buy it now prices are generally crazy high (waiting for some sucker to buy it)
and also when it is buy it now or best offer and best offer is accepted they don't reveal what it actually sold for

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online