WTTF: Randy Johnson 1989 Fleer RC #381. PWE trade is fine for this one.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jwpjones22

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
I’m looking to trade for a Randy Johnson 1989 Fleer RC #381 so I can finish this set. I don’t really have much of anything new but please let me know what you’re looking for in return. Would like to just do a low end PWE trade with this. Thank you!

Last edited:
It's 60-40 centering. I don't have the book value.
I also have:
2022 Topps 1527/2022
426​
Donovan SolanoGiants
I will look at trade lists. I would be looking for Trout or Ohtani for the Johnson. A similar Angels, gold or not, for the Solano.

Matt Page: I need the Randy Johnson. I’ll see if I have anything for you. Thank you!

dlackey: Yes, I still need the Griffey. What are you looking for? LMK Thank you!

Have anything similar in value of Joey Bart, Buster Posey, Josh Jung, Fernando Tatis Jr.

Thanks,
Dennis

Sorry for the long delay in responding back. I thought I had time to knock out a few trades but my surgery date got pushed forward so I been away.

Matt Page: I don't have anything of Trout/Ohtani comparable to the Johnson at this time, sorry.

dlackey: I don't know values but only thing I have of those players you mentioned are below. Not sure if they match up with you for the Griffey. LMK

Fernando Tatis Jr. 2021 Panini Prizm Fireworks #2
Fernando Tatis Jr. 2021 Panini Prizm White Wave Prizm #161

I have a Griffey to trade

I could use these
Julio Jones 2013 Limited Star Factor #25 #D 46/49 $8
Michael Turner 2012 Topps Chrome Purple Refractor #130 #D 158/499 $4
Julio Jones 2011 Upper Deck Goodwin Champions Mini Black RC #109 $4

Last edited: