WTTF: Rock/Metal/Punk Cassettes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

K.C._Royals!

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Would be interested in trading for audio CASSETTE TAPES. They must have their "J-card" booklet and be in working order. It's okay if the case is cracked or dirty.

Looking for anything in these genres in order of preference:

METAL examples: Slayer, Cannibal Corpse, Deicide
MOZ! examples: The Smiths, Morrissey
Classic Heavy Metal examples: Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Black Sabbath
"Grunge" examples: Soundgarden, Alice in Chains, Stone Temple Pilots
Hair Metal/Glam Metal examples: Poison, Motley Crue, Dokken
Hard Rock examples: AC/DC, Van Halen, Def Leppard
Classic Rock examples: Rolling Stones, the Who, Deep Purple
90s Punk examples: Social Distortion, Pennywise, MxPx
Outlaw Country examples: Waylon Jennings, Merle Haggard

basically, anything sorta resembling what I've already managed to collect/find below...

20230130_133455.jpg20230130_133500.jpg

I Have a Couple of Boxes of Them. What are You Giving for Them? LMK

It depends on what you have --- but, I'd like to do anywhere from $5.00 to $20.00 in return trade BV per album.
For example, I'd trade a $5.00 card for a copy of some off-label Scorpions (or whoever) compilation album, but I'd gladly trade a $20.00 card for an Obituary or Morbid Angel cassette.

Can you send me a pic?

Most of What you are Looking For. I Will get you a List and Make Sure they Work.

thanks!

I appreciate it! I have a massive CD collection of about 1,500 albums and I also have about 200 Vinyl LP's.
It's all pretty much metal and hard rock... I just recently started adding Cassette tapes and thought I'd take a shot to see if anyone on the Bench could help out... I know that there's a lot of guys on here whose musical tastes may not be exactly like mine, but they are are at least somewhat/semi-adjacent :D

I'm Metal through and through but I haven't owned a cassette tape in 30+ years.

I'm Metal through and through but I haven't owned a cassette tape in 30+ years.
even though it is a dead format, some labels are bringing the cassette back. that's what got me interested in it... Metal Blade, Earache and Nuclear Blast have released a few things on Cassette of late... I picked up the new Cadaver & the new Decapitated and a Vader re-issue & a Death re-issue and now I've gotten into the whole collecting thing