WTTF- some Pats cards for a gift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dashcol

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I need some Patriots cards for a gift for a friend.

Specifically, if I could get a nice couple cards of these players that would be great!

- Tom Brady
- Troy Brown
- Ty Law
- Curtis Martin
- Tedy Bruschi
- Vince Wilfork

I do not have any football to trade, I am mainly a baseball guy so hopefully I can find something to trade in baseball for you.

I need some Patriots cards for a gift for a friend.

Specifically, if I could get a nice couple cards of these players that would be great!

- Tom Brady
- Troy Brown
- Ty Law
- Curtis Martin
- Tedy Bruschi
- Vince Wilfork

I do not have any football to trade, I am mainly a baseball guy so hopefully I can find something to trade in baseball for you.
I have a 2000 bowman RC reprint of tom brady that might be nice to send to your friend... what bv are you looking to get cards in?

I have a 2000 bowman RC reprint of tom brady that might be nice to send to your friend... what bv are you looking to get cards in?
Im not really sure on the value I would be looking for, it would really depend on what you wanted in return.

I would like the Bowman RC reprint though, that would be a cool card for him.

Im not really sure on the value I would be looking for, it would really depend on what you wanted in return.

I would like the Bowman RC reprint though, that would be a cool card for him.
ok...ill save it for you...can add another tom brady insert...unless you want two of the reprints/

anything on my set wantlist, a nice graded card, other Boston sports teams...make an offer...i am fairly easy to work with thanks
After looking at your page on Sam’s, I don’t have any of your set needs, I don’t have any graded for trade, but I can probably find some Red Sox cards I am willing to trade. I also found some other Pats cards on your trade list he would like, so I will PM you an offer later tonight.

After looking at your page on Sam’s, I don’t have any of your set needs, I don’t have any graded for trade, but I can probably find some Red Sox cards I am willing to trade. I also found some other Pats cards on your trade list he would like, so I will PM you an offer later tonight.
ok sounds good...a couple of the Brady cards are in trade talks but the rest are available...ill be around thanks