WTTF/WTB: Any and All Unsigned of the Following Twins Prospects

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

autographhunter

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Looking for any and all of these cards, UNSIGNED: Oswaldo Arcia, Kyle Gibson, Miguel Sano, Trevor May, Alex Meyer, Aaron Hicks, Nate Hanson, BJ Hermsen, Chris Herrmann, Kyle Knudson, Austin Malinowski, Cole Nelson, Ryan Pressly, Caleb Thielbar, Michael Tonkin, Tim Wood

WIll trade signed cards, unsigned cards (give me a list of players you need), or game-used for large lots. Will purchase at good prices. Need them by Monday, January 21, thanks

Did I ever hear from you for these from before?

2011 Bowman Chrome Prospects #BCP28 Arcia (3)
2010 Bowman Platinum Prospects #PP20 Gibson
2010 Bowman Chrome Prospects #BCP202 Gibson (2)
2010 Bowman Chrome Prospects #BCP203 Kepler (2)
2010 Bowman Chrome Draft Picks & Prospects #BDPP19 Rosario (2)
2010 Bowman Chrome Draft Picks & Prospects #BDPP88 Wimmers

Did I ever hear from you for these from before?

2011 Bowman Chrome Prospects #BCP28 Arcia (3)
2010 Bowman Platinum Prospects #PP20 Gibson
2010 Bowman Chrome Prospects #BCP202 Gibson (2)
2010 Bowman Chrome Prospects #BCP203 Kepler (2)
2010 Bowman Chrome Draft Picks & Prospects #BDPP19 Rosario (2)
2010 Bowman Chrome Draft Picks & Prospects #BDPP88 Wimmers

Not sure if you have, but I'd be interested in a trade or purchase. What would you be looking for on them? (Most interested in Arcia and Gibson but will consider the others). From your site, I believe I have some A&Gs (Twins) that you could use. Just let me know, Thanks for the post

Not sure if you have, but I'd be interested in a trade or purchase. What would you be looking for on them? (Most interested in Arcia and Gibson but will consider the others). From your site, I believe I have some A&Gs (Twins) that you could use. Just let me know, Thanks for the post

I'd take anything I needed at BV for them, but at this point I can't get them to you by the 21st.

Ok, sorry. I mustve forgottton to respond to your other post. I'd be willing to work out a trade for later once you get back from vacation. Thanks

Is there a specific amount that you are looking for? I should have multiples of Hicks, Arcia, and Gibson available.

Is there a specific amount that you are looking for? I should have multiples of Hicks, Arcia, and Gibson available.

Really looking for any amount (up to 50 or so cards). Let me know what you have and what you need and hopefully we can work something out. Thanks

Really looking for any amount (up to 50 or so cards). Let me know what you have and what you need and hopefully we can work something out. Thanks

I've got the following:

Aaron Hicks 2011 Topps Heritage MILB (x10)
Oswaldo Arcia 2011 Bowman Prospects (x10)

I could do $12 DLVD for them (about $0.50 per card + shipping). LMK what you think!

Tommy

I've got the following:

Aaron Hicks 2011 Topps Heritage MILB (x10)
Oswaldo Arcia 2011 Bowman Prospects (x10)

I could do $12 DLVD for them (about $0.50 per card + shipping). LMK what you think!

Tommy

If you can do $10 dlvd and send before the week ends, I'd do that. Thanks!