Ya like Windows 7 ?

bombie1138

5.00 star(s)
Being the part time PC geek, I loaded up 7 from XP,..
Been interesting so far,.. 100 bucks into it with 2 RAM,..Conflicts have been numuorous to say the leasT,..

Clint ,.

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Mine is working okay with no problems at this time. I have a Blue and Green refractor of Asrubal Cabrera for trade from the 2010 topps finest. Let me know if you need them. Looking for Joe Mauer or Justin Morenau cards in trade. Best regards, David

bombie1138

5.00 star(s)
Mine is working okay with no problems at this time. I have a Blue and Green refractor of Asrubal Cabrera for trade from the 2010 topps finest. Let me know if you need them. Looking for Joe Mauer or Justin Morenau cards in trade. Best regards, David
Give me a couple of days to dig for cards,..

Clint

CYmarlins

5.00 star(s)
Windows 7 is gonna run smooth especially when upgrading from Vista.

When your doing so from Windows XP, it wont always be the same case. Usually because ur XP machine is gonna be older.

RAM, CPU speed, those things will factor in with the performance of the Computer.

bombie1138

5.00 star(s)
I just bought a new MB that I can install 4 RAM,..I'm going to install my AMD 4600+2 processor also,..should work out the kinks to I hope,..I am going to do a clean install of XP, then update and hopefully install the 64 bit OP system,..

Droubaysports

5.00 star(s)
I have it running on a couple different machines and have no issues. I am running a 64 bit ultimate on my main PC and professional on 2 laptops. One thing I would reccomend for any version higher than ME is to do some simple reg key settings to increase the speed of NTFS (file system) so that your base is faster.

Sponsors