Yankees BEST RECORD IN BASEBALL!!!!!!

SymphonicMetal

5.00 star(s)
The Yankees RULE so far this season!

I don't know much about the Yankees but word on the street is with no minor leagues this year that the Mets have no place to send Pete Alonso (age 25 yrs, 241 days, 12 hours, 17 minutes and 34 seconds and counting) and his 1 HR and .167 batting average to. As a metter of fact video footage of Clay Bellinger's son laughing at Alonso has been leaked and here it is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6f3k1dAnwOg

Terrible sportsmanshhip by Clay's son. I thought he would have taught him better!!!

Boots

5.00 star(s)
I don't know much about the Yankees but word on the street is with no minor leagues this year that the Mets have no place to send Pete Alonso (age 25 yrs, 241 days, 12 hours, 17 minutes and 34 seconds and counting) and his 1 HR and .167 batting average to. As a metter of fact video footage of Clay Bellinger's son laughing at Alonso has been leaked and here it is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6f3k1dAnwOg

Terrible sportsmanshhip by Clay's son. I thought he would have taught him better!!!

Alonso is right there with Cody Bellinger who, as I write this, is also hitting a whopping .170!

anglinomics

5.00 star(s)
I've been playing fantasy baseball. There are so many postponements that I can't fill my 9 batting spots half the time. I have 1 pitcher to start three games. None of my other starters have pitched more than 1 game. But I did get Aaron Judge in the fourth round and Nelson Cruz much later. They are the only 2 performing. But I am happy to watch 2 games every day.

Boots

5.00 star(s)
I've been playing fantasy baseball. There are so many postponements that I can't fill my 9 batting spots half the time. I have 1 pitcher to start three games. None of my other starters have pitched more than 1 game. But I did get Aaron Judge in the fourth round and Nelson Cruz much later. They are the only 2 performing. But I am happy to watch 2 games every day.

Wow, that's great! How did Judge last until the 4th round?
I am keeping fingers crossed that the season does not get cancelled.

katester44

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Wow, that's great! How did Judge last until the 4th round?
I am keeping fingers crossed that the season does not get cancelled.

Crossing fingers as well -- saw that Yankees/Rays is cancelled for tomorrow - haven't seen a reason yet???

Boots

5.00 star(s)
Crossing fingers as well -- saw that Yankees/Rays is cancelled for tomorrow - haven't seen a reason yet???

Yankees are scheduled to play the Phillies tomorrow, a make up of a previously postponed game I imagine, so they have pushed the Rays game to 8/8.

katester44

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Yankees are scheduled to play the Phillies tomorrow, a make up of a previously postponed game I imagine, so they have pushed the Rays game to 8/8.

That would make sense (as much as anything makes sense right now). Hadn't heard anything regarding either team needing to quarantine.

SymphonicMetal

5.00 star(s)
Alonso is right there with Cody Bellinger who, as I write this, is also hitting a whopping .170!

Why are you mentioning Cody Bellinger? Are you trying to antagonize someone? I was talking about his more talented brother Shemp Bellinger who plays OF for the Dodgers.