You Tube free movies!

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Just watched a great one....This island Earth ....from the 1950's ...Not a B movie....as when it came out it was considered top of the line science fiction movie! The Professor from the Gilligian island was in this movie....

KCLJ520

5.00 star(s)
Will have to check it out, I do enjoy some 50s sci fi....Creature from the Black Lagoon, Forbidden Planet, etc!

Blessings,

Kevin

David K.

5.00 star(s)
First movie using techicolor! I remember watching this movie as a kid.....the creature on the other planet was quite a shock to a little kid about 8 years old....

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Don't watch Bigfoot 2012....it was so bad! Guy From Brady Bunch and guy from the Paritage family.....it was terrible...if u like bad movies ..this is the one...u can yell at it....Currently watching Ice Spiders! Best regards, David

SymphonicMetal

5.00 star(s)
I'm probably on Youtube more than any other form of "screen time" by a mile. My main uses of the "site with a billion channels" are

1) Music......95% of the music I listen to I found on that site and would have had no otehr way of discovering it.
2) 1990s ECW Wrestling. When ECW went out of business in 2001, I cannot watch pro wrestling anymore it was that good. I was totally spoiled. I relive the good old days thru YT.
3) Podcasts on politics
4) Old school 1960s Pro Football highlight shows both AFL and NFL. I am a true mark for that era of football.
5) Obscure Western TV series that are rarely or never seen on TV.
6) Historical documentaries.

Outside of those things I have absolutely no use for that site! LOL

KCLJ520

5.00 star(s)
I'm probably on Youtube more than any other form of "screen time" by a mile. My main uses of the "site with a billion channels" are

1) Music......95% of the music I listen to I found on that site and would have had no otehr way of discovering it.
2) 1990s ECW Wrestling. When ECW went out of business in 2001, I cannot watch pro wrestling anymore it was that good. I was totally spoiled. I relive the good old days thru YT.
3) Podcasts on politics
4) Old school 1960s Pro Football highlight shows both AFL and NFL. I am a true mark for that era of football.
5) Obscure Western TV series that are rarely or never seen on TV.
6) Historical documentaries.

Outside of those things I have absolutely no use for that site! LOL

Jeff,

I am just amazed that you have any interest in #'s 4 and 5!! The more obscure the show, the better, in my opinion! We just got a Roku TV, and there are a lot of channels that feature old school westerns that are kind of fun. What I really like on youtube is the old serials, Dick Tracy, Batman, Superman, etc. Reminds me of my childhood when that stuff was actually still on TV and worth watching!

I also enjoy some of the full games and highlights, it is cool to see some of the players I have written to who played before my time, and of course enjoy seeing childhood heroes again, and appreciate them even more as an adult!

Blessings,

Kevin

David K.

5.00 star(s)
If u like good old western's.......then Shane is probably the best one out there ...just my 2 cent! Currently watching Reptisaurus and its killing me...at least the prom queen was the first to go of the girls.......second one is now acting like the first one....so she will be the next to go!

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Nailed it....second girl is history......probably saving the three girl for near the end.....

SymphonicMetal

5.00 star(s)
Jeff,

I am just amazed that you have any interest in #'s 4 and 5!! The more obscure the show, the better, in my opinion! We just got a Roku TV, and there are a lot of channels that feature old school westerns that are kind of fun. What I really like on youtube is the old serials, Dick Tracy, Batman, Superman, etc. Reminds me of my childhood when that stuff was actually still on TV and worth watching!

I also enjoy some of the full games and highlights, it is cool to see some of the players I have written to who played before my time, and of course enjoy seeing childhood heroes again, and appreciate them even more as an adult!

Blessings,

Kevin

I have Rku also and I watch a lot of the old school Wesern series on that channel which I intitially discovered on YouTube. "Tate" is my favorite Western that is on Roku and right now I am watching "The Rebel" on it. I wish "The Outcasts" was on YT or Roku but so far no luck.

I forgot to mention that Beavis and Butt-Head is eiteher 2A or 2B on that wach list. Right now it is probably 2B since I have been watching a ton of ECW (Extreme Championship Wrestling) lately, But when it comes to comedy, Beavis abnd Butt-Head is my clear #1 in that genre and I'm not joking about that!!

Last edited:

KCLJ520

5.00 star(s)
I have Rku also and I watch a lot of the old school Wesern series on that channel which I intitially discovered on YouTube. "Tate" is my favorite Western that is on Roku and right now I am watching "The Rebel" on it. I wish "The Outcasts" was on YT or Roku but so far no luck.

I forgot to mention that Beavis and Butt-Head is eiteher 2A or 2B on that wach list. Right now it is probably 2B since I have been watching a ton of ECW (Extreme Championship Wrestling) lately, But when it comes to comedy, Beavis abnd Butt-Head is my clear #1 in that genre and I'm not joking about that!!

Haha! Just started dipping back into Bonanza on Roku, which was much more mainstream, but a great show nonetheless! My Grandfather really liked Hoss and Little Joe, so we watched that one a lot growing up. Seems to me that was on after The Rifleman, which came after The Lone Ranger, all on Saturday morning! Then we had a big breakfast, and went to work in the garden until lunch, and by then the Cubs were about to start! Those were different times, much simpler in so many respects!

Blessings,

Kevin

SymphonicMetal

5.00 star(s)
Haha! Just started dipping back into Bonanza on Roku, which was much more mainstream, but a great show nonetheless! My Grandfather really liked Hoss and Little Joe, so we watched that one a lot growing up. Seems to me that was on after The Rifleman, which came after The Lone Ranger, all on Saturday morning! Then we had a big breakfast, and went to work in the garden until lunch, and by then the Cubs were about to start! Those were different times, much simpler in so many respects!

Blessings,

Kevin

Speaking of Bonanza, it is incredible how many times I have seen the actors who played Hoss, Little Joe and Adam as guest stars/charachter actors in shows before Bonanza. I have never seen Lorne Greene in anything pre-Bonanza.

Of the mainstream Westerns The Rifleman is my favorite and the Gunsmoke when they were half hour episodes. I had never seen any of those early Gunsmoke episodes untilthe INSP channel began showing them a couple of years ago. I never realized how big James Arness was until those, Holy crap, he was a giant! He'd crack guys upside their heads and his hand was as big as their noggins! LOL

Tate is on Roku right now under Westerns. It was a Summer replacemetn in 1960 and has only 13 30 minute episodes. It has been described as dark with a Biblical vein in it

It seems all my favorite Westerns are "One year wonders" since they seem to get canceled after 1 season or a half a season. But then again most everything I like runs hot and then goes out of business like the AFL, The ABA and ECW. I can't win!! LOL

David K.

5.00 star(s)
High jacking someone else thread......that is a good rule from another site! Best regards, David

Last edited: