You won’t wanna miss this! 👀 Cheap MLB jerseys!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DuffelsDugout941

Bench Warmer
Happy Saturday!

I’m a newbie to The Bench & with just the small sample size I’ve experienced in the last few days, I can already tell that I’m gonna really enjoy this app! (Big thanks to @PRosefan1 for the invite)
That being said, I’m not new to sports cards & all things this hobby has to offer.
*Quick back story* I own Duffel’s Dugout, where until recently I sold on multiple different platforms. (Mercari, eBay, etc)
Being a 1 man operation, I moved all of my products & inventory over to Whatnot, exclusively.
Earlier this baseball season I started selling MLB jerseys along with my usual cards & memorabilia, and it was a huge success!
So, I say all that to say this, now that we are in the final chapter of 2024 baseball, I still have a small amount of jerseys that I’d like to move; whether it be through selling or trading.
They're super clean, fully stitched, button down, custom, jerseys of the biggest names in the league! (List & pics below ⬇️)
If anyone is interested, please feel free to message me with any questions or trade offers.
They are all priced at $30 shipped, if you’d prefer to just purchase. Thanks and I hope you enjoy your weekend! 🫡

- Shohei Ohtani (3 different styles)⭐
- Aaron Judge (2 different styles)⭐
- Jasson Dominguez ⭐
- Paul Skenes (2 different styles)⭐
- Bryce Harper ⭐
- Elly De La Cruz ⭐
- Jackson Chourio ⭐
- Jackson Merrill ⭐
- Wyatt Langford ⭐

• Only sizes available currently are XL, except I do have 1 Skenes remaining in a Large. All are true to size.
• All jerseys come with a card of that player!

Attachments

• IMG_7718.jpeg
    IMG_7718.jpeg
    106.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7720.jpeg
    IMG_7720.jpeg
    100.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7728.jpeg
    IMG_7728.jpeg
    92.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7730.jpeg
    IMG_7730.jpeg