Your feedback would be helpful

T-206

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I have been on this site for a coupe of years and found it that everyone asks for a trade list or a link. Well I could not find personal link for my cards for trade.

So I spent a better part of 2 weeks copying and pasting on to the WWW link.

Question are:
does this look OK
do I need to make any changes

I can take criticism as well as props

Thank you for your feedback.

Link is in my sig

mm1sub

HOF
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
I think the Ryan want list looks great. It always helps when the book price is listed to let people know the actual trade value they can get.

T-206

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Well it looks pretty decent & organized to me.

Thank you my first time ever to have one of these and didnt know if it was easy or hard to read and figure out

I think the Ryan want list looks great. It always helps when the book price is listed to let people know the actual trade value they can get.

Thank you. I really need to update the list for I have picked up several of those. I might try to work on that tomorrow night

jaxbraves

HOF
5.00 star(s)
Looked at your trade list and it is very organized but very long in terms of having to scroll down.
You might look at making a Bowman page and a Topps page. Everyone does it a little different
and as long as it is easy to read it makes it easier to pick out cards of interest. I started listing
some of my pages by current year and working down to the oldest year (2015-1991).

Rich

T-206

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I found it easy to use and easy on the eyes! Great job! Best regards, David

Thank you

Love it - lots of work, I'm sure!! GREAT JOB!!

it was fun. Thank you

Looked at your trade list and it is very organized but very long in terms of having to scroll down.
You might look at making a Bowman page and a Topps page. Everyone does it a little different
and as long as it is easy to read it makes it easier to pick out cards of interest. I started listing
some of my pages by current year and working down to the oldest year (2015-1991).

I tried to create another page and spent almost 2 hours so I gave up then when my middle child came home from school it was like " Dad this is simple. See?" then I said "I should have kept you home today"

Once I get a chance I will separate them but I just need to relax a bit now.
Rich