2019's Yours for a SASE, the giveaway thread!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hi, Kevin. Took a peek at all of them. They all look great. I would be interested in this pair. LMK Thanks!
Rick
Johnny Lujack and Gene Schroeder 40s and 50s

Hi, Kevin. Took a peek at all of them. They all look great. I would be interested in this pair. LMK Thanks!
Rick
Johnny Lujack and Gene Schroeder 40s and 50s

All yours, friend! Hope you enjoy, I made these last winter, I felt like they came out really nice!

Blessings,

Kevin

Johnny Lujack and Gene Schroeder 40s and 50s if still available. Thanks so much if so.

Last edited:
Am making some more astronaut customs this afternoon, will have them posted for free here soon!

Please don't do that, by far my favorite items and I don't want to be tempted to keep asking for free stuff :eek:

Mike Sweeney is my favorite player, if you have anything from him you want to part with!

Thanks!!

Kevin

Kevin,

I'm not sure I have any, mostly stars on my trade page. I might have numbered, gold or refractor version? I'll check and send any I find.

Let me know if there is anything else?

Mike

Here's an update Kevin,

First I found Ryan Sweeney-strike one... then, I found Matthew Sweeney-strike two... then, a Home Run;

2007 Goudey Red Mini 144 Mike Sweeney
2006 Bowman Gold 33 Mike Sweeney
2006 Bowman Chrome Refractor 33 Mike Sweeney

I still have some unsorted cards to check for Mike Sweeney, but it might have to wait until Saturday? Let me know if you can use the ones I found and I will let you know what else I find soon.

Mike

Here's an update Kevin,

First I found Ryan Sweeney-strike one... then, I found Matthew Sweeney-strike two... then, a Home Run;

2007 Goudey Red Mini 144 Mike Sweeney
2006 Bowman Gold 33 Mike Sweeney
2006 Bowman Chrome Refractor 33 Mike Sweeney

I still have some unsorted cards to check for Mike Sweeney, but it might have to wait until Saturday? Let me know if you can use the ones I found and I will let you know what else I find soon.

Mike

I would love all 3, if possible? Thank you!!

Done, thank you so much! If you come across any more from Mike Sweeney, or anything from Ryne Sandberg, I'm interested! Thanks again!