Youtube help

timfsu2k

5.00 star(s)
Lately I've noticed that some of the videos I watch keep stopping to "buffer" or whatever. In the past, I could click on a video and it would play smooth from start to finish. Now I'll start a video and it will play for ten seconds or so, then stop to load some more of the video (I guess) and then continue playing for a little while, then stop to load more again. Am I the only one experiencing this??

Yanks22518

4.80 star(s)
Its did it to me a couple of times to usually I just click on another vid and then go back to the video I was watching.

Kyle

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Nothing new for me...That happens to me everytime...so it takes 4 minutes to watch a 1 minute and 30 sec tape. Happy Holidays, David

timfsu2k

5.00 star(s)
Eh, I would but that would be like a basketball school beating up on football schools to get a bunch of wins 50 years ago.

Loyalty32

5.00 star(s)
Eh, I would but that would be like a basketball school beating up on football schools to get a bunch of wins 50 years ago.

Is it because you guys FINALLY moved into a real conference, UL fans like to say that? I mean really, how tough were these to play in?

*Missouri Valley Conference

*Metro Conference

*Conference USA

I'm glad you FINALLY graduated from your "garanimals" to some big boy draws!

Thanks
Craig

*I hope you guys a Very Merry Christmas, Tim!