YSL Project Featured

PRosefan1

5.00 star(s)
I did find two members that may have the card for trade. Both have their emails turned off. I made a post in the forums asking other members to help put me in contact with either of the members. The members names are:

Franrose
Risce1

If anybody is familiar with beckett or these names maybe its a lead.

anglinomics

5.00 star(s)
I did find two members that may have the card for trade. Both have their emails turned off. I made a post in the forums asking other members to help put me in contact with either of the members. The members names are:

Franrose
Risce1

If anybody is familiar with beckett or these names maybe its a lead.
I saw that a while back. I've tried to contact them probably 3-4 times each and I have offered them both trades. There was a third name on Beckett, but I don't recall who. But I found all 3 through organize.. There was never a reply. I didn't know their mail was turned off. I also have a thread there that needs to be bumped.

Last edited:

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Added new post on the Beckett Market place and its moving slowly.......points that I had on the site are gone and almost all of the posts and threads......

David K.

5.00 star(s)
They have an inventory system called organize. So you can search on a card to find out who has one.
I know ...That a long time ago...search the Beckett Marktplace....and nothing....but again that site has very little compared to this site. Best regards, David

LEONOFNJ

5.00 star(s)
I recently sent 3 Emails to card stores in NY area about the YSL card and so far no reply.
Mabey it is because of the virus , they might be closed.
Leon

teammaddux

5.00 star(s)
Did certain card numbers only show up in certain product? I know I'm late to the party here, but just curious.

David K.

5.00 star(s)
All the cards we're all inserted into all of the Upper Deck baseball products for that year......Have no idea how this was done. But its strange that on ebay......some of the sellers are putting SP on some of the YSL cards....probably to get buyers into a buying mood or war. Best regards, David

Last edited:

teammaddux

5.00 star(s)
I can't find it anywhere online, but I vaguely remember that certain cards were put into certain brands, but I could be wrong...

cjay101

5.00 star(s)
The various sets where the Yankee Stadium Legacy cards were inserted into were:

2008 SP Authentic
2008 SP Legendary Cuts
2008 SPx
2008 UD Masterpieces
2008 Upper Deck (both series)
2008 Upper Deck A Piece of History
2008 Upper Deck Goudey
2008 Upper Deck Spectrum
2008 Upper Deck X

anglinomics

5.00 star(s)
I think the last so many cards that represent the 2008 games at Yankee Stadium came out in 2009 Upper Deck series 1.

Last edited:

jflan702

5.00 star(s)
The various sets where the Yankee Stadium Legacy cards were inserted into were:

2008 SP Authentic
2008 SP Legendary Cuts
2008 SPx
2008 UD Masterpieces
2008 Upper Deck (both series)
2008 Upper Deck A Piece of History
2008 Upper Deck Goudey
2008 Upper Deck Spectrum
2008 Upper Deck X
Also 2008 Upper Deck Sweet Spot.

teammaddux

5.00 star(s)
I'm beginning to wonder if certain cards were in certain brands, which would make it more difficult to find them in the more expensive boxes, like SPx or Legendary Cuts.

jflan702

5.00 star(s)
I'm beginning to wonder if certain cards were in certain brands, which would make it more difficult to find them in the more expensive boxes, like SPx or Legendary Cuts.
I thought the same thing. I have opened a bunch of Legendary Cuts, Sweet Spot, SPX, Masterpieces, APOH, Heroes, etc. I just didn't see a pattern. The only ones that I know you can verify were the last ones issued for the last games at Yankee Stadium, and these were easy because they were issued is 2009 UD Series 1. Everything else as far as I can tell was mixed.

IF you know anything, or someone that could narrow it down, please let us know.

Thanks,

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Blowing in the wind......its always the same....questions ..questions...a month or two down the road...another member will asked another question. Best regards, David

Sponsors