Need help to complete '75 Topps Baseball

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WeAreFamily

Prospect
Need help completing '75 Topps Baseball. Need the following in Ex or better:

43 Cleon Jones
565 Joe Torre
637 Ted Martinez
647 Claudell Washington

Thanks,

Jerry

Sorry for the slow responses. I finally dug them up and I have all four if you still need them. LMK your address.

My wantlists are here: https://edwardwclayton.wixsite.com/my-site

But I recognize that they may not be easy to hit. If you don't have anything there, then the next time you donate to a soup kitchen or an animal shelter or whatever, add in whatever the '75s are worth to you and I'm good.

If you *do* have lots of stuff for me, let's try a larger trade. :)

If you PM your address I'll get them out.

Ted

My wantlists are here: https://edwardwclayton.wixsite.com/my-site

But I recognize that they may not be easy to hit. If you don't have anything there, then the next time you donate to a soup kitchen or an animal shelter or whatever, add in whatever the '75s are worth to you and I'm good.

If you *do* have lots of stuff for me, let's try a larger trade. :)

If you PM your address I'll get them out.

Ted
Thanks Ted. I'll check your list and let you know if I can hit any of your needs. Also, I have a garden and donate the extra produce to a local soup kitchen in the summer time. I'll be sure to include some extra tomatoes when the time comes! 😄

Hi Ted,

I received the cards today. They're great! I appreciate the note too.

I checked your wantlist, and unfortunately, I'm not able to hit anything. My collection is primarily '70 Topps with some early '80's. If you ever have any needs from these years, I'd be happy to help.

Thanks again!

Jerry

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Latest posts and bumps