Show a pic of a random card you own thread..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I thought this set was sharp looking. For the longest time the card I couldn't find to finish it was Tom F. Pagnozzi where the F stood for ............"Freaking"!

What you guys thought the F stood for something else? Geez, get your minds out of the gutter!

It is funny how you remember even minor cards that elude you years after you find them.

Clemente? You mean Cepeda, Clemente and Aaron.
I love these League Leader cards with 3 Hall of Famers.
Here's another one like that - 4 HoF.

View attachment 98945
I like these cards even if there are nomHOFers on them. I think there was a discussion about former White Sox pitcher Gary Peters being a league leader on a couple of occasions.

When I think of these LL cards I always think of the Alous. Those guys seemed to be on a bunch of LL card especially the batting average leader ones. Alous! Alous! everywhere! I was really baffeled about the guy named Jesus, not realizing the pronounciation was different. I was like "Wow! That Alou is REALLY special!'. LMAO!!!

I like these cards even if there are nomHOFers on them. I think there was a discussion about former White Sox pitcher Gary Peters being a league leader on a couple of occasions.

When I think of these LL cards I always think of the Alous. Those guys seemed to be on a bunch of LL card especially the batting average leader ones. Alous! Alous! everywhere! I was really baffeled about the guy named Jesus, not realizing the pronounciation was different. I was like "Wow! That Alou is REALLY special!'. LMAO!!!
I love that the Giants fielded an all Alou outfield in late '63. All 3 of them were great hitters and had very respectable, long careers.