WTTF/WTB: SF Giants/Oakland A's/49ers/Kings/Stars

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zack783

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I got hit pretty hard at a great card show this weekend and I'm looking to replenish my show inventory with local teams. I'm looking to take larger quantities in, as opposed to smaller deals. I have a lot to trade, as well as cash to purchase. I'm not looking to overpay, especially since I am fine with taking on minor stars and even common players. I'm fine trading down one or two nicer cards for a lot of cards I need.

All years are fine. I am mainly looking for relics and autos. If the players are stars, I would look at nicer inserts as well. Preference will go to anything pre-2018 for baseball and post 2020 for football or basketball. I am not interested in base or lower end inserts at all.

On a separate note, I would also look at purchasing small/medium/large lots of ultra modern superstar cards of any team that I can put in my $5-$75 box.

Examples of what I have to offer:
Paypal/Venmo/Check (to members with good feedback)
Mid-grade PSA vintage baseball stars (no mantle/mays/mega stars)
Lots of base & low-end Jordans
PSA graded packs (2 each) of 1989 Upper Deck and 1982 Topps
Many Topps & Update photo variations from 2013-2020
Multiple copies of almost all star MLB rookies from 1983-1993
Many more!

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!