Thread has been deleted

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Interested in the Salvy and the Altuve. Amazing cards, man. Please check my bucket - including NFT. Thanks!

Wow, too many great cards to pick from. I remember that Jackie Robinson GU 1/25. Just like you, I prefer to trade by BV. The problem here is that both my cards do not have a BV. We will have to agree on a sale value of those cards before going forward. I think we should work it out via pm. FYI, the Altuve is at my LCS in consignment, but I will pull it out if we can agree on a trade.

Thank you,

Luis

I sent you a couple PMs.

Wow, too many great cards to pick from. I remember that Jackie Robinson GU 1/25. Just like you, I prefer to trade by BV. The problem here is that both my cards do not have a BV. We will have to agree on a sale value of those cards before going forward. I think we should work it out via pm. FYI, the Altuve is at my LCS in consignment, but I will pull it out if we can agree on a trade.

Thank you,

Luis

Interested in:

2016 Topps Legacies of Baseball Exhilaration Autographs #EAFL FRANCISCO LINDOR #'ed 038/199 (Indians)

Please PM me your email, so I can send you my full tradelist.

Thanks,
Marlies

Luis -
Sweet looking Juan M. relic. I'll do some digging to see if I can come up with anything for that and\or the Larkin.

Hi Rob:

Please let me know what you can find. New players from PR in the MLB, maybe you can find autos from them (Christian Vazquez, Enrique Hernandez, Jorge Lopez, Jose Berrios, Isan Diaz, Edwin Diaz, Jose DeLeon, others).

Luis

Luis -
Looked through your bucket as well, the Smoltz jumps to the top of the list in priority.

I found these that were picked up at recent shows. PLMK if you can use one or both.

2001 Topps Team Topps Legends Autographs #TTLA Luis Aparicio 56
2016 Topps Archives Fan Favorites Autographs #FFASAJ Sandy Alomar Sr.

Thanks!

Luis -
Looked through your bucket as well, the Smoltz jumps to the top of the list in priority.

I found these that were picked up at recent shows. PLMK if you can use one or both.

2001 Topps Team Topps Legends Autographs #TTLA Luis Aparicio 56
2016 Topps Archives Fan Favorites Autographs #FFASAJ Sandy Alomar Sr.

Thanks!

Sending you a pm Rob.

I have a 2005 donruss champions Roberto Clemente gu bat piece and a 2005 donruss signature series roberto clemente gu bat piece. I also have a topps retired Luis Aparicio autograph if that would interest you as well.

I have a 2005 donruss champions Roberto Clemente gu bat piece and a 2005 donruss signature series roberto clemente gu bat piece. I also have a topps retired Luis Aparicio autograph if that would interest you as well.

Interested in both Clementes. Not sure about the Aparicio (have to check which autos of his I have). Plmk what you may need from me. If you have the BV of the cards involved in the trade let me know. Thanks!