Thread has been deleted

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I am interested in this 2005 Topps All-Time Fan Favorites Autographs #JOQ JOSE OQUENDO I (Cardinals). I will see if I can find something after work for you.

Hi Luis. Do you need any Steven Moya autos? I also have a Tony Perez sweet spot auto but it is faded.

I am interested in this 2005 Topps All-Time Fan Favorites Autographs #JOQ JOSE OQUENDO I (Cardinals). I will see if I can find something after work for you.

Please let me know what you can find. I also collect bat barrel autographs of any player.

Hi Luis. Do you need any Steven Moya autos? I also have a Tony Perez sweet spot auto but it is faded.

Hi Brad:

I already have two RC Prizm autos of Moya. If it is anything on-card and low numbered let me know. I don't think I would like a faded Tony Perez auto (those darned Sweet Spot), I'm sorry.

Thanks,

Luis

How about this one
2004 SP Legendary Cuts Legendary Swatches #TP Tony Perez Jsy $8.00

Nice card, however not something I'm looking for (it's a GU of a non-PR player). I won't have time today but let me go through your bucket again and see anything interests me. I'll send you a pm if I do find something.

Luis

Anything we can do?

Mike:

I can't seem to find anything I can use. Do you know the BV of your Kaline auto/gu? I imagine it has a higher BV tan the Oquendo, and not sure you would consider trading it even if I add something else. Let me know please.

Luis

The Kaline is $60. How about this, The Kaline for the Oquendo, The Salvidor Perez Signature Swatches and
2015 Bowman Chrome Prospect Autographs Refractors #BCAPJU Jhoan Urena?

The Kaline is $60. How about this, The Kaline for the Oquendo, The Salvidor Perez Signature Swatches and
2015 Bowman Chrome Prospect Autographs Refractors #BCAPJU Jhoan Urena?

For me, the Kaline would be trade bait and by looking at sold items on EBay the Salvador Perez is as valuable as the Kaline. As trade bait, I would rather keep the low numbered Salvador than the Kaline. I'm sorry but I wouldn't do the proposed trade.

Luis

the Oquendo is the only thing that would not be tradebait for me too. I'm just trying to make it work. I know a guy that would love the Perez if he has anything I can use in trade and I deal with a few Mets collecters. Anything else we can do for the Oquendo?

the Oquendo is the only thing that would not be tradebait for me too. I'm just trying to make it work. I know a guy that would love the Perez if he has anything I can use in trade and I deal with a few Mets collecters. Anything else we can do for the Oquendo?

Mike:

How about if I just send you the Oquendo and you send me a similar value auto down the road, whenever you pick up something I can use? Honestly, I'm OK with it and you seem to be very interested in the Oquendo. Let me know.

Luis

OK, that works for me. I know you collect guys from Puerto Rico but is there any names that you are looking for?

I could use autos of Jorge Lopez (Brewers), Lindor (Indians), Jose DeLeon (Dodgers), Christian Vazquez (Red Sox), Enrique Hernandez (Dodgers), Avery Romero (Marlins), Julio Rodriguez (Phillies), Victor Casratini (Cubs), Wilson Contreras (Cubs), or any other player from PR if the auto is numbered to 99 or fewer.

Last edited: