Trading To Start Sets I Don't Have And Complete The Ones I Do

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bhk5150

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Greetings From New Jersey!,

My name Is Bill (Billy to my friends), and I have been a set builder since 1981 when my girlfriends Brother got me into the hobby. It's been a really fun ride pack busting and completing sets and starting new ones. So here I am reaching out to you to do just that. I would love to trade for the cards I need on my want list on my web page link (below). But I am also looking to trade for sports/non sports of things I don't have yet, for my quarter of a million fully computerized inventory of inserts and doubles. Mind you, if your looking for Mike Trout relics or Gretzky RC's, I'm not your guy. But if you are looking to move a pile of whatever and pick up a pile of new whatever, well, I encourage you to e-mail me when you have time. And if you have Pete Rose anything, I would be happy to trade him off your hands. So drop me a line if you want here or better yet, my direct e-mail addy; [email protected]. Of course we can complete our trades on the board. Its just easier to answer my direct mail than hit the boards (which I do occasionally unless I have a reason).

Hope to hear from you soon! Stay cool and safe.

God Bless - Billy

My Web Page; http://www.freewebs.com/bhk5150/index.htm

A mint 75 set impressive.

I am working on 75(not mint),76,77,79 and 80. By chance are you working on those as first glance of your site I did not see those.

My name Is Bill (Billy to my friends), and I have been a set builder since 1981 when my girlfriends Brother got me into the hobby. It's been a really fun ride pack busting and completing sets and starting new ones. So here I am reaching out to you to do just that. I would love to trade for the cards I need on my want list on my web page link (below). But I am also looking to trade for sports/non sports of things I don't have yet, for my quarter of a million fully computerized inventory of inserts and doubles. Mind you, if your looking for Mike Trout relics or Gretzky RC's, I'm not your guy. But if you are looking to move a pile of whatever and pick up a pile of new whatever, well, I encourage you to e-mail me when you have time. And if you have Pete Rose anything, I would be happy to trade him off your hands. So drop me a line if you want here or better yet, my direct e-mail addy; [email protected]. Of course we can complete our trades on the board. Its just easier to answer my direct mail than hit the boards (which I do occasionally unless I have a reason).

God Bless - Billy

Hey Greg,

I have all the Topps sets from 75 through 95ish, but not the mini set. So I am not working on those:)

God Bless - Billy

God Bless - Billy

Billy:
I've got lots on my site, plus lots not there, for example, some 1986 Topps Rose Specials in person autographed by him.
PLMK if you are interested.
Frank

So, you are looking to start some new sets. I can supply with about 20/33 of the '79T Comics. I collect pre-60 baseball and word take clean cards pre-57T for them. LMK if you see some sort of trade here. Thanks.