07 UD Holiday Inn Cards ??? Please Help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

It is only a $6.00 card so any Baseball low end Gu or Auto for the two I have for you is fine with me.

I can use the Pujols if you have opened one set....

Plmk...would love that for my PC...thanks.

Diane

Sorry to bump...I just looked at your needs....I have the 2008 SP Authentic Achievements Johan Santana to trade ...I also have 2010 Topps and Heritage Base available if interested and inserts (from Topps)....

Thanks and lmk...
Diane

Pujols no problem those are the extras I still have a set to trade.I do not need any Heritage or Topps Ser#1 from 2010.I do need this insert though:2010 Topps "Ticket to Topps Town" GOLD FCTTT20 Adam Jones $1.50

It is only a $6.00 card so any Baseball low end Gu or Auto for the two I have for you is fine with me.

I have this coming in from another trade:
2004 Topps Clubhouse Relics MM Mark Mulder Uni E Mem

If that's fine, just lmk and I'll post it up once the card arrives. Don't want to post it until it arrives.

Jason

Do you still need the Santana?? I have Adam Jones stuff, not just the TT Gold card...but definitely want the Pujols...

Can you PM me and lmk what we can work out....I have McGwire stuff, but you prolly already have what I have, possibly not....but please PM ..much easier to follow.
Thanks.

I do like this one 2000 Pacific Backyard Baseball 2001 NNO. Still looking to get a nice Cabrera for the Nice Mac you have.