08 Chrome Refractor Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

abncal

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Ok, so I'm busting boxes trying to complete this set and pulled some nice refractors along the way. One of which is a Nyjer Morgan RC AU Copper Refractor #'rd 18/50. So when I go on Beckett to price it and look the card up, Beckett lists the print run to 100. Could Beckett be wrong? Base Copper Refractors are #'rd to 599 which Beckett lists correctly... any insight folks?

Is the Nyjer for trade? I REALLY need it for my Pirates AU collection. PLMK As for your question, beckett seems to be wrong quite often :)

yeah he's up for trade... only looking for baldelli and zobrist needs (just updated my lists). i'd take paypal as well, lmk...

yeah he's up for trade... only looking for baldelli and zobrist needs (just updated my lists). i'd take paypal as well, lmk...

PM me a price... I will also post lists here... did just get a Baldelli in today you may need...

Ben Zobrist 2006 Topps 52 Signatures #52S-BZ
Ben Zobrist 2006 Topps Update #UH133 (x3)

Rocco Baldelli 2001 Stadium Club #164
Rocco Baldelli 2004 Donruss Classics Timeless Tributes Green (/50) #135
Rocco Baldelli 2004 Donruss Team Heroes #408
Rocco Baldelli 2004 Fleer InScribed #69
Rocco Baldelli 2004 UD Diamond Pro Sigs #16
Rocco Baldelli 2009 Topps Unique Primetime Patches (White) (/99) #PTP60

Ben Zobrist 2006 Topps 52 Signatures #52S-BZ
Ben Zobrist 2006 Topps Update #UH133 (x3)

Rocco Baldelli 2001 Stadium Club #164
Rocco Baldelli 2004 Donruss Classics Timeless Tributes Green (/50) #135
Rocco Baldelli 2004 Donruss Team Heroes #408
Rocco Baldelli 2004 Fleer InScribed #69
Rocco Baldelli 2004 UD Diamond Pro Sigs #16
Rocco Baldelli 2009 Topps Unique Primetime Patches (White) (/99) #PTP60

Would you do:
Rocco Baldelli 2009 Topps Unique Primetime Patches (White) (/99)
and $10 paypal gift for the Morgan AU? lmk, thanks!

Would you do:
Rocco Baldelli 2009 Topps Unique Primetime Patches (White) (/99)
and $10 paypal gift for the Morgan AU? lmk, thanks!

I'll pass on that... I get his autos pretty cheap overall... The Nyjer books at $25.. the patch is $10, so that leaves a difference of $15 (patches and autos generally sell for about the same %). I generally buy cards for no more than 1/3 of BV, so the most I can do is $5 cash with the patch.

I'll pass on that... I get his autos pretty cheap overall... The Nyjer books at $25.. the patch is $10, so that leaves a difference of $15 (patches and autos generally sell for about the same %). I generally buy cards for no more than 1/3 of BV, so the most I can do is $5 cash with the patch.

ok, i'll do it... nyger au for the patch and a $5 paypal gift... if its cool with you go ahead and post it up and i'll confirm.

to answer your initial question YES beckett is WRONG.
If you click on "discussions" area for copper au youll even see a post i made to them about it, like a year ago , that never got a response ....

I have the copper au set. each and every one of em is #'d / 50
Inserts like tchc arc and mantles are #/100
while the "base" coppers are # /599