Review 09 Topps Magic Football

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Duane- these are the card numbers I am looking for:104 133 136 171 182 189

thanks
redsfan - any lee evans or trent edwards? -- No and No.... :(

Brett - 127 151 230 -- Yes, yes, and yes.

dasox - did you pull any Chicago Bears cards? -- I am not an NFL person... the cards have the player's college/university on them... go to the checklist and tell me who you want...

tribe -- yamon figurs? - what kind of name is that? who would name their kid yamon? No I did not get his card.... Browns... see the answer for dasox...

WWED - Schmitt is yours.

Duane

Rich - hello and you are correct - no Maurice Jones Drew.:(

Brett - thank you and you are welcome.

mindbinge - one greenish Bradshaw on the way....:cool:

baseball - has Michigan ever had anyone drafted into the NFL? With their record lately - I was just wondering.....:rolleyes: I found 13 cards for you.

Duane

yes! thank you sir! I'm going to buy a box or two of these as soon as I can swing it...they look great.

Hey Dewayne,

I could use that Greg Jones, as well as any Peyton Manning you might have pulled.

I should have a couple Tex or Crawford cards laying around if you would be interested in a swap.

I like this set... although that may be because the only football cards I collect are of players in Texas unis :)

Any Longhorns stuff?