1/14 -- Heisman Trophy Winner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

katester44

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
This is another one that I thought was long gone...It was the third TTM that I ever sent out back on April 2, returned 1/14, over 270 days later. Florida State QB Charlie Ward signed an 8 x 10 and a Sports Illustrated commemorating the Noles first national title. This could be my favorite return so far.... Now I just have to figure out how to get Matt Frier (player featured on the cover) and the cheerleader he is getting a hug from to sign it!

18039[/ATTACH]"]11t62c1.jpg

18041[/ATTACH]"]2rcr3vb.jpg

Attachments

• 11t62c1.jpg
    11t62c1.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 2rcr3vb.jpg
    2rcr3vb.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 0
Congrats
Nice pick up
Job well done
When you send it to Matt Frier ask him if he remembers the Cheerleaders name . He just might know
Chief

I love Charlie Ward...one of the nicest guys you will ever meet...I met him IP once when he was a rookie and he took his shoes off, signed them and gave them to me lol...was a big fan after that...probably one of if not my best IP experiences.

...as opposed to Patrick Ewing who wouldn't sign anything and I had to get the equipment manager to get him to sign my pass.

Him and Warrick Dunn have always been my two favorite Seminoles.

As for Ewing, guess I was lucky, I have a signed ball from him, a gift from my dad who won it in a raffle during Ewing's rookie year.

Him and Warrick Dunn have always been my two favorite Seminoles.

As for Ewing, guess I was lucky, I have a signed ball from him, a gift from my dad who won it in a raffle during Ewing's rookie year.

Ewing has, or at least had...some sort of endorsement with one of the companies that makes a certian brand of balls...and supposedly he will or would at the time only sign that particular type of ball...and add to that he doesn't like to sign much...or at least that is what the equipment manager told me anyway....this was back around 1997 or so.