1/20 Ip

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

katester44

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Attended the 46th Annual York Sports Night last evening, wish I had known about the first 45 of them, because it was actually a pretty nice event with decent signers, apparently in the past they have had the likes of Gaylord Perry and Harmon Killebrew. Last night was no exception, the two headliners were Harry Carson and Goose Gossage, auto signing only went on for one hour, so you had to pick which one you wanted to get. I chose Goose and got him on the sweetspot of an old baseball. Was also able to get former Flyer Brian Propp and current oriole Mark Hendrickson. Not to bad for the $10 admission. Having computer issues, but will post pics as soon as I am able to.

Scobes -- no one else there of any note. A couple of Penn State football players, a couple guys from the York Revolution, a local boxer and a local sprint car driver.