1 big one in 9/23!!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wmhc28413

Rookie
5.00 star(s)
great add to the baseball collection :D .....
roberto alomar 1/1 c/o home 30 days....

if anyone got him in person could you plmk if mine matches yours.. i heard it might be a ghost signer do these....
IMG_0001_NEW-25.jpg

my take is they are good. His old playing IP graph doesnt look too close to it, but someone on SCN got him at a show recently and it was very close with only the R being slightly different.

Looks close to what I got TTM, except mine was with a fatter marker. It would be strange if they were ghost signed because to my knowledge nobody has gotten a Mets card returned with a signature yet (it has been a few weeks since I've payed attention on SCN though).

Looks close to what I got TTM, except mine was with a fatter marker. It would be strange if they were ghost signed because to my knowledge nobody has gotten a Mets card returned with a signature yet (it has been a few weeks since I've payed attention on SCN though).

I can vouch for that :(

Congrats!

I did a lot of comparisons when I got mine a while back, as well, TTM. Some people may just be speculating about a ghost signer. That's the thing about the world wide web. It's uncensored, and anyone with an opinion can make a post...just like I'm doing now. Unless they have some kind of proof, such as sending one in to get certified, and it comes back as "unauthentic," (even that is only an opinion, and not neccessarily proof) then they are just speculating. The TTM you got, and the one I received a while back, look like certified auto's of his that are selling today. For that reason, I'm inclined to think this is the real deal.

I don't think it's ghost signed.. I sent one 2 months ago and never got it back. He was in a white sox uniform on mine.

I can also vouch for that. However I did get a Blue Jays card signed and it looks just like yours except with blue sharpie.