1 big trade list.... Mattingly, Sanchez, Fernandez, etc....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Not sure vlad...

Then how do you know that you would be trading down for either of the two cards that I have?

Sales for the Correa have ranged from $60-80. Cano has not had a completed sale in almost 2 years due to scarcity and the Soler/Almora had most recently had a best offer accepted with a BIN of $199.99

Then how do you know that you would be trading down for either of the two cards that I have?

Sales for the Correa have ranged from $60-80. Cano has not had a completed sale in almost 2 years due to scarcity and the Soler/Almora had most recently had a best offer accepted with a BIN of $199.99
Those were just da cards I was interested in. Dont know bv or sv for any..was just throwin dat out there...

Those were just da cards I was interested in. Dont know bv or sv for any..was just throwin dat out there...

Ok......If you want the Cano I would need another 50 in TV. Here is what else I would be interested in:

2008 bowman chrome Wilmer Flores auto
2012 bowman Jose Fernandez auto 80/250

LMK
Joe

is the mattingley still available if so what is the bv on it carry

I have these you might be intrested in
2011 Playoff Contenders Tyler Grimes Auto #DT43
2011 Playoff Contenders J.R.Graham Auto #DT80
2011 Playoff Contenders Danry Vasquez Auto #DT95
2011 Playoff Contenders Future Star Kyle Kubitza #DT86
2011 Playoff Contenders rookie Ticket Alex Dickerson #RT49
2011 Playoff Contenders Rookie Ticket Tyler Goeddel #RT33
2012 SP Signature David Cooper Toronto Prospect #8
2012 SP Signature Casper Wells Seattle Prospect #10
2012 SP Signature Triple Auto Junior Lake/Nelson Perez/Kevin Rhoderick Cubs Prospects #15
2009 Triple Threads Triple Auto Relic Scott Kazmire/Jaba Chamberlain/Jon Lester# TTarc-7 04/36

the triple auto sp books for 40 and the triple auto gu books for 60

Mattingly 1of1 still available... There is no bv.. Would be looking for around $150 in trade value... Nothing from that list I can use....

Do you still have these 3? Can I get a llittle more info?

2008 topps triple threads Hanley Ramirez auto/patch 5/18 Card #?
2008 topps triple threads Hanley Ramirez auto/fabric 16/18 Card #?
2008 baseball heroes Hanley Ramirez auto/fabric 9/10 Card #68 Navy Blue?

My lists are terribly out of date but I have stacks of new stuff from group breaks I can list...Just want to make sure of what I can use first. Thanks! Rob

Yes I still have those....da 2008 baseball heroes is card #68 and navy blue....da 2008 TTT auto/patch is card # TTAR-87... Da auto/fabric is TTAR-85

Yes I still have those....da 2008 baseball heroes is card #68 and navy blue....da 2008 TTT auto/patch is card # TTAR-87... Da auto/fabric is TTAR-85

Cool, thanks. I'd like a shot at all three. My Picassa link is pretty up to date now, including a new album I just added...lmk if anything interests you. Thanks! Rob