1 box of 06 Artifacts & 1 box of 06 SP Legendary Cuts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PadresFan86

Pro
4.90 star(s)
Didn't do that great : X

imghr.jpg

Interested in the Drysdale from SP Legendary Cuts #139 $8.

What can I provide for you? My tradelists are at the link below. Thanks, Al

I would be interested in the hanley auto if you would consider trading for HOF/future HOF gu

lmk
thanks
Nate

Have to leave for work in about 30 min so it will be this afternoon before i can get you a list together

thanks
Nate

not bad. love the old school uni's (the larsen pinstripe). and you really can't beat the ryan 3 pc. even tho it's probably just one piece in three windows, lol.

and hanley auto is nice.

pau

Here is a list of the guys i have gu to trade of... Can you let me know if any of these players interest u and i can get you the specific cards

chipper jones
craig biggio
curt schilling
dale murphy
dave winfield
edgar martinez
frank thomas
fred mcgriff
gary carter
gary sheffield
ivan rodriguez
jeff bagwell
jeff kent
jim rice
jim thome
joe morgan
john smoltz
manny ramirez
mike piazza
pedro martinez
randy johnson
rod carew
sammy sosa
tom glavine
tony gwynn
trevor hoffman
vlad guerrero
wade boggs

lmk
thanks
Nate

here is what i have of the three you were interested in.... I believe the hanley books for $15, lmk what it would take to get it if you are interested.

Dave winfield 2001 Bowman's Best Franchise Favorites gu jsy (yanks) (bv $15)
Dave Winfield 2005 topps celebrity threads jersey relics gu jsy (these are from the legends/celebrity softball game at the all star game wearing a national league jsy w/ padres hat) (bv $15)

tony gwynn 2003 topps gallery heritage relics gu jsy (padres) (bv $15)
tony gwynn 2007 sweet spot classic memorbilia gu jsy (padres) (bv $12)

trevor hoffman 2007 sweet spot sweet swatch gu jsy (padres) (bv $10)
trevor hoffman 2008 SPx winning materials gu jsy (#'d /99) (padres) (bv $8)

thanks
Nate

There are some quality hits as far as names go. I am not a fan of the 07 Legendary Cuts; that is the only year they did not have any of the big guys in the game used cards.