1 box of 2012 Topps Heritage Minor League Edition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Copeskey45

Veteran
4.80 star(s)
Hey guys, I busted open a box of 2012 Topps Heritage Minor League Edition yesterday and these are my "hits". I'm keeping the 2 autos for a project :) If you are interested in the GU or the "pro debut" card (a chance to win a milb contract) let me know! Thanks, Chris!

C57B0E45-13D9-4788-B995-0B7548459A26-5353-00000516A918C8BC.jpg

im interested in the spangenberg as he is from a town not far from me...what are you looking for?

off hand i know i have a mike stanton heritage gu...not sure what other gu i have for trade

im interested in the spangenberg as he is from a town not far from me...what are you looking for?

off hand i know i have a mike stanton heritage gu...not sure what other gu i have for trade

I'm really looking for some Rashun Dixon. If you don't have that, do you have a bucket I could look through?

I'm really looking for some Rashun Dixon. If you don't have that, do you have a bucket I could look through?

i'm not even sure who dixon is...and sorry no i dont have a bucket or a trade list...i really need to make one, but im so unorganized and have been too busy working to make one