1 in 1/13!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wmhc28413

Rookie
5.00 star(s)
jack spring 1/1 c/o home 28 days... he also sent back a short printed out letter stating a year ago he was diagnosed with parkinson disease... so far the only problem he has is a loss of coordination in his left hand... and it has made writing impossible.. and i will notice a big change in his signature if i have seen it before.. but he ensure me that it was personally signed.... if i had known he had parkinson i would of not bothered him with a request.. but im going to send him a thank you letter for signing my card...
IMG_NEW-78.jpg

How nice of him to still sign. Even with the loss of use of his hand it is still better then most of today's players autographs. Congrats on the return.

How nice of him to still sign. Even with the loss of use of his hand it is still better then most of today's players autographs. Congrats on the return.

very true his sig does not look that bad compare to guys that can sign with no prob...

thanks!!!

I watched my grandmother battle Parkinsons so I can appreciate how difficult it must be for him to do autos now.

That is one of the coolest returns. Good for him! Keep fighting Jack!