1 in 1/4!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wmhc28413

Rookie
5.00 star(s)
another card came back all messed up today.. but im still very happy with the return :D ....
frank lucchesi 1/1 c/o home 11 days... plus he sent back a signed postcard and IC...
IMG_NEW-72.jpg
IMG_0002_NEW-30.jpg
IMG_0003_NEW-17.jpg

Very nice! Those Legacy cards were given out last year at Rangers FanFest. I guess he took a few home :D

Very nice, I met him in a card store in Dallas a couple years ago (randomly). I had no idea who he was til he pulled out a Rangers card and signed it for me without even asking for it. Such an awesome guy. Congrats on the return!!

Very nice, I met him in a card store in Dallas a couple years ago (randomly). I had no idea who he was til he pulled out a Rangers card and signed it for me without even asking for it. Such an awesome guy. Congrats on the return!!

that is awesome that he did that for you!!

thanks gang!!!

That is a cool success! Congrats!

By the way, Andrew, that is a cool story of how you bumped into Lucchesi at a card shop. Kind of reminds me of the first time I saw Enos Slaughter. He was the autograph guest at a card show in San Antonio in the summer of 1980. There were only something like 30-tables at show, and no autograph line to speak of. So, since he was being paid for a couple of hours he started walking around and introducing himself to everyone, asking if they wanted his autograph. He wound up the day, spending the last hour with myself and a friend of mine, just talking baseball and baseball history. A really cool guy! Very down to earth. You don't see card shows like that any more.

That is a cool success! Congrats!

By the way, Andrew, that is a cool story of how you bumped into Lucchesi at a card shop. Kind of reminds me of the first time I saw Enos Slaughter. He was the autograph guest at a card show in San Antonio in the summer of 1980. There were only something like 30-tables at show, and no autograph line to speak of. So, since he was being paid for a couple of hours he started walking around and introducing himself to everyone, asking if they wanted his autograph. He wound up the day, spending the last hour with myself and a friend of mine, just talking baseball and baseball history. A really cool guy! Very down to earth. You don't see card shows like that any more.

Enos was a very cool guy. I went to school with his grandson. Didn't really know who his grandfather was at the time, just that he knew a lot about baseball. Wish I would have talked to him more.

- Chris