1 in 1/6!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I have to ask, are you going after those 89 Pacific Legends (the card on the right) for a set? If so, I got some that I can help you out with if I get the right stuff in return.:D

I plan on sending the 01 Topps HL card to Thomson myself, so I liked seeing how his signature looks frst.:p

I have to ask, are you going after those 89 Pacific Legends (the card on the right) for a set? If so, I got some that I can help you out with if I get the right stuff in return.:D

I plan on sending the 01 Topps HL card to Thomson myself, so I liked seeing how his signature looks frst.:p

no im not going after the set.. i just found that card in a box at my local card shop and picked it up... but thanks for the offer...

thanks guys!!!

nice success! I have noticed that almost all the index cards Mr. Thomson signs don't come out great. It seems like he always uses a dried up pen.

Congrats!