1 in 10/23

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DaNotoriousNIC

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
Mark Eaton 240 days...willing to trade the 2 on the left for other 1990 Hoops cards that are signed I don't have yet. Have 402 more to go lol sure I'll be able to knock out all 5 Michael Jordan's with no problem. Atleast once he agrees to sign cards at his private signings he does for $600-800 a piece.
3_114131_zpso5ar1bc_edit_1414080399147_zpstuaf6mjz.jpg

Last edited:
congrats
nice pick ups
job well done

If you need any of the 1990 Hoops to get signed let me know I have quite a few extras on that set but not signed

Last edited:
congrats
nice pick ups
job well done

If you need any of the 1990 Hoops to get signed let me know I have quite a few extras on that set but not signed

I got probably close to the whole set, not anything Im really seriously doing ive just been slowly sorting thru my cards I collected as a kid that are "worthless" and pulling players that sign and sending the 1990 hoops each time as was first basketball set I got into as a kid. Even autographed I still couldnt probably give away half these cards lol thanks though