1 in 4/3!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wmhc28413

Rookie
5.00 star(s)
well it has been a slow week of returns i only got 3 back this week.. and i got this one today to end the week with!!!!
Ron Washington 2/2 c/o ST 31 days... plus a signed IC...
IMG_NEW-121.jpg
IMG_0001_NEW-87.jpg

A lot of people are going to talk crap about him after his recent admissions, but I think he's one hell of a coach and I'm glad the Rangers kept him around. Great pickup!!

A lot of people are going to talk crap about him after his recent admissions, but I think he's one hell of a coach and I'm glad the Rangers kept him around. Great pickup!!

same here....congrats on the pickups. the 89 donruss card does not even look like him

i agree with you all the way.. plus i respect the fact he admitted what he did is wrong and didnt try to hide it like some players do....

thanks guys!!!

wash is a great signer, congrats...im still not sold on him as an in-game decision maker...but we shall see.