1 in 8/28!!! and a RTS.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wmhc28413

Rookie
5.00 star(s)
well im pumped the bench is back up and working i felt lost with out it... but this is what i got today!!!

(RTS)
fred scherman
5019 lausanne drive
dayton, oh 45458
*if anyone has a updated addy they could share that would be awesome*

and for the return today!!!
bobby doerr 3/3 c/o home 7 days.. plus a signed IC...
IMG_NEW-2413.jpg

and i here is some that i got back when the site was down...
IMG_NEW-2477.jpg
IMG_0001_NEW-143.jpg
IMG_NEW-432.jpg
IMG_0002_NEW-84.jpg
IMG_0003_NEW-44.jpg
IMG-1.jpg

sweet stuff......is harshman in georgetown,texas?thats where i played in college and i swore he lived there...i need to find a card of his to send...

take it easy

sweet stuff......is harshman in georgetown,texas?thats where i played in college and i swore he lived there...i need to find a card of his to send...

take it easy

yeah he is still in georgetown, tx. if you need the addy lmk....

thanks guys!!!!

i only sent the card to him and he sent the pic back with my card...

thanks!!!

That's cool. I assume that the photo is a 4x6 photo?? If so, that's the photo that I made and sent to him and he kept one of the three that I sent. It's nice to see that it went to someone who will appreciate it. Enjoy.

That's cool. I assume that the photo is a 4x6 photo?? If so, that's the photo that I made and sent to him and he kept one of the three that I sent. It's nice to see that it went to someone who will appreciate it. Enjoy.

i measured it and it is 3 1/2 x 5.. maybe he made some more copies from the one he kept from you? how long ago did you send to him? but i appreciate it alot i got it in my photo album of sigs.. but now i feel bad that i might of got your photo :( ....

i measured it and it is 3 1/2 x 5.. maybe he made some more copies from the one he kept from you? how long ago did you send to him? but i appreciate it alot i got it in my photo album of sigs.. but now i feel bad that i might of got your photo :( ....

He may have made copies of it, which is fine with me. I sent to him about 3 weeks ago and got it back about 2 weeks ago. Don't feel bad. I always include 3 photos, asking that the players signs two (the extra I always share with a friend in the hobby) and keep the extra. I then ask them to let me know if they want extras. Some ask, others don't. Again, enjoy the photo.