1 in plus local shop pickups

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DaNotoriousNIC

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
Paul Stastny-53 days c/o Blues
20150113_114440_zpsj5hl3ma8.jpg
Picked these up, never seen the Believe puck before, sure its not extremely rare but was a first I've stumbled across it. For those that don't know story behind it 6 days after the Wings won the Stanley Cup in 1997 there was a limo accident. Vladimir Konstantinov was injured badly and to this day still cannot walk and a team massuese Sergei M???? also had very bad injuries and was in a coma as well as Vlad for a while. The Wings wore patches on their jerseys just like the puck that next season.
Blues puck is signed by Curtis Joseph. Haven't decided if I will keep the Fedorov or flip it, probably could get most my money I spent back on just the Fedorov puck by itself without case as ya don't see to many Soviet pucks signed by him available often.
20150115_123458_zps0silhyx3.jpg

Last edited:
Nice pickups & great looking Stastny but isn't that an Avalanche uniform.
The hatred for the Av's died off quite a few years ago with players retiring. I've been getting that set signed, gives me a bigger collection basically. Have guys I never would have sent to or traded for had I not been focusing on a set. If I didn't work on a set I'd be in same boat as I am with baseball, sent to guys just because they signed and now have so many cards and doubles of guys nobody wants that I don't really need either.

Best news on all of this, was just showing off pucks on facebook group and had a guy make a well over normal market price offer on my CuJo puck so I sold that in a heartbeat...basically the other 3 now cost me around $23