1 Pittsburgh Pirate in Today!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Utleyfan

Pro
4.90 star(s)
1/1 Ross Ohlendorf 08 A&G

Picture153.jpg

35/350 on the set. I guess that makes me 10% done :) :cool: :D

I have a nice signed Ginter card incoming for sure, and it is from a Rays superstar. I paid for it for a signing... will be really excited to post, so make sure you keep watch!

Thanks

I know that Helton, Andrew Miller, and Bonderman will sign c/o their teams for a fee if you plan on doing the set. Check the teams sites or ask me if you want more info...

I also happen to have the #312 Brandon Wood SP sitting around here:p

I know that Helton, Andrew Miller, and Bonderman will sign c/o their teams for a fee if you plan on doing the set. Check the teams sites or ask me if you want more info...
Yep I'm very aware :) it's just a matter of when I get the $ to send. I was planning on doing those probably next season. I think Troy Tulowitzki and a lot of the Rockies players do that. Thanks for the info though.

Thanks everyone :D

I'm hoping to catch a Phillies/Giants game in early September and try and get some graphs IP for my set.... like John Bowker, Tim Lincecum and hopefully some Phillies