1 set hit, 1 TTM, & MAJOR DISAPPOINTMENT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

greatdadx2

HOF
5.00 star(s)
Well I'm going to go on a little rant, but will end it on positve

Not going to name names on this thread

I sent approx. 40 cards to a trader here to get autographs on the cards at spring training. In a nut shell told him to keep whatever cards and send me back what he didn't want....well I received my package today and was excited to open it up to see what I was getting...well I received 16 cards back out of the 40 and not ONE of them is autographed, except for my 88 Topps Maddux. Wonder where the other 24 cards are that were sent? I actually saw them here on a thread a few weeks ago. I mean throw me a bone for at least sending all of those cards to you....I'm not greedy I would have been thrilled with like 5 autographed cards, but a big ZERO :(

I guess my KINDNESS was mistaken for WEAKNESS

Hopefully it gets resolved the right way

On the positive side I did receive Mike Maddux for my 88 Topps set and received in Mike Garman via TTM
Here are the pics:

4-10-201024946PM.jpg

Last edited:
Glad to hear everything is being resolved, and the Garman and Maddux successes are very nice!