1 Success. 1 Undeliverable 03/04

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jeb67

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Success was David Eckstein, signed a 2006 Topps Heritage #209. 354 days.

Unbale to forward was Austin Kearns, who was with Nationals when I sent this March 9,2009.361 days for nothing,lol.

Hey Jeb67
Boy your batting average is going to pot.
Man 1 out of 2 and you are down to .500. Better get some good hits soon. Nice pick up Job well done
Chief

Congrats... interesting that I got a RTS from Austin Kearns today too. I sent it out last Spring Training, 2009.

Good to see some Eckstein success!!

Thanks all. Tom you are right,lol. I havent sent out many lately due to lack of money, but Ill try to send out some sooner or later.

Unbale to forward was Austin Kearns, who was with Nationals when I sent this March 9,2009.361 days for nothing,lol.

Nationals must have found a bunch of old mail. I got back Ronnie Belliard RTS with a stamp on it stating 'Received July 2008'

Congrats on the Eckstein

I think the Nationals don't forward mail if it is received in Florida because a couple of years ago while at Spring Training, a person asked Dmitri Young if he had received something and Dmitri responded that hadn't gotten his mail that was waiting for him.

Kearns is currently in the Cleveland indians training camp as a non-roster player. He might end up in Columbus in AAA if he doesn't make the big league roster.

Dave