1 Tier One Box - Mauer Silver Ink Auto

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

quambomb

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Pre-bought a box/pack of 2012 Tier One Baseball and did well (pic at the end of post):

Joe Mauer Crowd Pleasers Silver Ink Auto #d 9/10 (FT for the right card, gonna be picky on this one)
Jimmy Paredes Rising Star auto #d 189/350 (FT)
Frank Robinson Legends Relic #d 37/50 (NFT at the moment)

I'm very happy that the relic turned out to be an HOFer and the Mauer hit is obviously HUGE. I will considering trading it if the right card comes along or selling it...does anybody have an idea of what the Mauer auto might bring on ebay?

550755_10150867742776560_1624599800_n.jpg

Scan of the Mauer: http://backstopbantermlb.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/mauer-auto-tier-one.jpeg?w=555&h=398

Last edited:
Anything specific you are looking for? I might be able to put together a decent lot of Twins stuff if you are interested. Have a Miguel Sano Platinum Auto. PM me if interested.

Tommy

Interested in the mauer please pm me if you see anything that interests you, thanks

Interested in the mauer please pm me if you see anything that interests you, thanks

Very nice hit! I have some real nice Lirianos I could trade for the Mauer. Shoot me a PM if interested. Thanks! -Chad

You have some really cool stuff! I like the Mauer GUed wristband and the Jeter auto...I could throw something else in from my site for it

Not interested in any more Liriano autos at the moment. Thanks though.