1 TTM, 1 Ebay & Lost Items!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rangersfan1982

BANNED
5.00 star(s)
BANNED
Zane Smith - 5/5 (5 days)
420 Windship Pl.
Atlanta, GA 30327
hpqscan0001-7.jpg

I went down to Texas and found a bunch of my stuff in my mom's storage building that I haven't seen in at least 4 years. It is always nice to dig stuff like this out when you have forgotten about it...

Former Dallas Cowboys QB Jason Garrett:
hpqscan0010.jpg

Former Dallas Star Daryl Sydor:
hpqscan0019.jpg

Former Dallas Mavs coach Avery Johnson:
hpqscan0013.jpg

Former San Antonio Spur Sean Elliott:
hpqscan0017.jpg

Former Dallas Cowboy Joey Galloway:
hpqscan0014.jpg

Dallas Mavericks mascot Mavs Man:
hpqscan0006-2.jpg

Larry Gatlin:
hpqscan0005-5.jpg
(Here is his bio: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0309705/)

Dallas Desperados:
hpqscan0003-3.jpg

Dallas Mavericks programs:

Signed by: Mark Cuban, Eduardo Najera, Del Harris, Shawn Bradley, Greg Buckner & Howard Eisley
hpqscan0016.jpg

Signed by: Morlon Wiley & another Mavs player
hpqscan0009-3.jpg

Eartha Kitt:
hpqscan0007-2.jpg
(Here is her bio: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0457755/)

WWE Diva Lita:
hpqscan0008-3.jpg

WWE Superstar Batista:
hpqscan0004-5.jpg

Former WWE Superstar Hillbilly Jim:
hpqscan0012.jpg

Former WWE Superstar Ron Simmons:
hpqscan0011.jpg

Will Clark - via trade w/ Mailman0427
hpqscan0001-6.jpg

Fat Lever - Ebay
hpqscan0010-1.jpg

Last edited:
I believe he only played on season with Dallas, I never got a chance to meet him though. The Mavs did have a bobble head night for him, unfortunately he was released 3 days before the promotion, lol. He was awesome in Miami, I am looking forward to the show they put on this year. I can't stand it, but they will be fun to watch. I love me some Chris Bosh.

I went down to Texas and found a bunch of my stuff in my mom's storage building that I haven't seen in at least 4 years. It is always nice to dig stuff like this out when you have forgotten about it...

I'm doing the same thing at my dad's place in Ohio in December. Hockey fight videos, signed pucks, various unsigned cards, jerseys, shirts, ties... I'm drooling just thinking about it!

BTW, Jason Garrett's brother was my English teacher my senior year of high school.

great stuff man congrats!!! i see you even graphed the mascots back in the day to. i like the mavs man sig it looks better then some players sigs...

Some of those bring back memories of IP days past haha, but I am a little sad you found more mascot sigs, the obsession continues....

Haha yeah dude, all the Mavs programs were from Reunion Arena when we were able to go stand down by the tunnel and EVERYONE signed autos for us. Those were the good days!